The Fall of loki

"All set" Captain steve  Asked Through the ear piece tony gave me .
"Yes, captain everything is working as we planned I trick loki And now he is Inside the Stark tower with tony Y/N you know, your part ?" Said thor

"Aye aye Captain and thor". I eclaimed. I am Inside the Stark tower hiding inside the stairs area where I can slightly hear the conversation.

"You Really think your Team of Jokers could end me?". I heard Loki's voice and. I got .... scared I really Don't know how would he react he will feel betrayed and I honestly Don't really am Okay .

"I have an army". Said loki

"And we have you wife". At that moment I should probably Go inside?

"Underdoos". That's the signal yep now Its my part.

I walked Inside slowly and Saw lokis Back is facing me His black Slight back hair And His Asgarding leathers Suit.

"Turn back And Look Loki 'Y/n Apollo is waiting for you".  Said tony. Loki slowly Turn back and His face was all pale His eyes soften And He breath heavily.
I opened my mouth to say But I shut It Up again.
"Y/n". Those words escape his Mouth. And then Hulk . Jump in he was beating the hell out of loki when I honestly cannot watch.
"Stop it Thats Enough!". I said And hulk lays his eyes on me Oh god ...nonono no Run! I run as fast As I can but hulk was following me Aughhhh!
"Shu shu ! Sorry Go Beat Loki I won't Mind I said while running!".
"Nat ! Your part!". And Nat Comes out in the Corridors and calm hulk .
Few hours Later.

Loki's In the cell And All the avengers and having a meeting Probably About me, How do I know? Because I am Not allowed!.  And then Tony Comes Out with everyone else they all look sad ?
"Hey ? What happened guys? We won Loki is in Cell and no one is Killing Innocents". I said,
"Arrest her".  Tony said and Then 2 heavy Guys Took me to the cell Hell No!!!!
"Wait What! No no no! Tony! How could you! Steve! Thor ! Bucky! Help me!". They put me Inside the Cell With loki. Augh...
As I Went Inside the cell Loki Came closer and closer.

"Loki ..I".

"Shhh". He puts his finger on my lips.
"Let me adore the face I was Dieing to see". He said.

"Y/n We are taking you to the blue room". One agent come and Took me with handcuffs to the blue room? Whats that?.

Tony's pov,

"No you can't do that". Said steve

"But that's the only way to know where loki hide the tesseract!". I hissed.

"Selfish Stark You can't Torture Her;!". Said bucky .

"Look Bucky, I don't know whatever You both have done in that Farmhouse, but She is A goddess and she hides it from us". I said.

"No You can't do that Stark!". Thor Strom's in.

"You all listen To me! She is Loki's Wife! You know what She said when Hulk was Hitting loki? She saved Him! And was ready to die ! . She Loves Him And he Loves Her! . Why can't Anyone see that!". I shouted I mean isn't it obviously.

"That's not true ! Y/n is Not Loki's weakness because he Loves Her! She is his weakness Because She Can defeat Him! And If you will torture her Loki will be more happy! We talked about it before stark You told me that She will be safe ! That's Why I call her back from the farmhouse, You Liar!". Said thor.

"Lets find out". Nick fury walks in.
We all Head towards the blue room just next to the cell Blue room and the Cell both were Made with transparent Wall We can see through.
I speak In a microphone.
"Loki Where is the tesseract!". He raised his eyebrow like he understood something and then He laughed..

" You silly Humans, You think that You would put me in the cell So I would be scared and speak the truth?". He smirked.

"You silly god, tells us our watch your Wife being tortured Till death". As i said those words Y/ns eye widen.

"No..No Tony! No! Where's Thor? Tony ! Listen to me Its not Gonna work!". And I pressed the red button.
The chains Were in y/n hand Which carry the Electric waves and Currents ,

Yours pov:-

My whole boy shivers as the electric waves pass though my veins.
"NO! STTTOOP ! PLEASE! TONY*". I Can't take it This really hurts as Hell! My whole body is in pain And I hit the floor so hard " ahhhhhhhhh". My whole body vibrating.

Tony's pov:-
I can Hear her screams. But I have to be a Little Harsh to save Everyone.
"So loki, Will you tell us?".
He laughed even more

"Wait, you All think that we both are in love?". He couldn't even Control his laugh I stop The electric waves and Y/n pass out.

"Aren't you? I mean you told her that you were Dieng to see her face?".

"To Kill her." Loki completed my sentence. Omg...What have I done. ....
"Put y/n inside the cell now!". I screamed At the soldiers. I really Want to see do loki really will kill her? Or he is lieing.

Y/ns pov:-
My vision is blurry My whole body is purple My veins are visible I can see that I am removed from the blue room and put inside the Cell with loki. Again. They literally throw me inside
I wasn't able to even stand

"There you are." Loki again Come closer.

"Loki please I can't now". I struggled to sit back . He sit next to me.

"Why". He asked. " Tell me!". He screamed at me.

"That was the only choice left". I answered.
I can see His clenched his jawline in anger .
"Do you think I love you?". I stayed silent I know he doesn't. It was thor who thought that.
"Answer me!". He screams at me again.
"No ! I don't Okay! Our Marriage Was Just A deal For you and me both we Both have Our Greed You wanted to be the king and I wanted to run from My father!".

"Why did you run away From me?". He asked me .....

"I ...I can't say!".

"Why?".

"I just can't!".

"It was all Just a game for you wasn't it? I got played, You betrayed Me!".

"What? Oh please don't get started loki, We were nothing!".

"Weren't we anything?". He lower his Voice In disappointed sadness is spread wide through his voice .

"..No".
I lied, We were more than Anything, The truth is something else I didn't leave him because I didn't love him I leave him alone to protect him and to all the people of Asgard.