Loki's Pov.

Loki's POV-

'well That's alot for the adopted one'". My father said And with that My whole life just Flash throw my eyes why Always I was The second Why always I wasn't Enough, But I don't want to , I mean I am married, But Y/N, She doesn't love me, Maybe My father will be proud, Maybe He will Accept me as A son, Maybe I will be Loved, I should say yes, It won't Matter To y/n although She is just married to me because she wanted to stay on Asgard She will get what she Wanted And I would be The Next King, Its a fair deal.
"So will you marry Lydia and Give me grandchildrens Loki". He said.

"Yes father I..Will". With that Y/N ran To the room and my father dismiss the Court, I was about To go inside my room I know Y/N will be angry, She definitely will kill me , But I am prepared I will try To make her understand, She definitely Is waiting For me with a jar of wateh to spill it on my face Again, guess it will be fine I Kinda Deserve it. I took a Deep Breath and slowly open the Door, but I hear sobbing Voices And There, in the corner I saw Y/N hiding inside her knees,

"Y/n?". I said And Move closer to her and Kneel down. He Showed me her face that That., moment I sense how much She is hurt In my whole life I haven't see her like this, I mean Yes I have seen her cry, I have seen Her angry, but She Deal it agreesively not Like this, Her eyes were Red, She was shaking,

"Why..why did you do that". She wasn't Screaming At all, I don't know how to handle her I mean if she was screaming and hitting me I could take that but this, Why is it hurting her like this?.
I sit next to her And I Really don't know what to say so I said nothing. Once she was done Crying, she wipe her tears And look at me again,

"Loki you can sleep on bed I won't mind". She said her innocent voice it just making me feel guilty but why am I feeling guilty its permissible to a prince to marry and even if its not I never felt guilty.
"My father, He did the same thing with my mother which you are doing he remarried but the difference was She was actually In love with him, Here where we Both hate each other Still Its hurting me, so just imagine How she was Handling it". She said And I get it, She is having a traumatic Mental break down. She is a woman Although,

"Your mother was a Brave woman, So are you Y/N. But I ..I really Wanted to .. You know I just wanted to Make My Father feel Good about me y/n If I Marrying that Woman will Make him feel Good I will Do It, That's what I did On your time too, Because I Just wants to be a Better son, And yes I want To be The king, Because I deserve It, I did Everything To Be I am Chosen To be". I said, I Really don't Know I am Not Feeling Like I should have said All this right now.

"Its fine I understand it, It's just.." She Inhaled And Out. "Lydia, She is My stepsister". Well I know she is .

"I know y/n". She faked Laugh and look at me in disguise.

"You are selfish". Really? Is SHE calling me selfish?

"Pardon me? Aren't you the one who was Scared To face Her own father and that's Why my got married to The person she hates?". I said.

"It's my mistake Loki, I Was starting to think You were Good, But no You Won't change ever". She said That really hit me on nerve,

"Let me make Myself clear this Marriage is Nothing But A Alliance, Its better you don't get imotional". I said and leave the room, She really Is making me mad! I mean Isn't she The One You denied To Make this marriage a Real one, She deserve it! I mean... What am I thinking....I should..Go back to her, I go back Again. And sit next to her.

"Just go I don't want to see your face". She said.

"That's Why I will not go because you want me too". I said ,
We sat there for more Minutes, She Rest her head on my shoulders and I Felt, Weird Feelings like there is drums Inside my chest. Maybe she Slept?. I slightly move to find out That, yep she slept. I think I should make her sleep on the bed, I pick her Up Slowly So That See won't be disturb and Make her sleep on the bed, Her puffy closed eyes are telling me how much she cried, Her cheeks red, Oh what's Happening with me, Am I falling? I shouldn't Do That, I need to Stop Developing feelings for her, Yeah she is My wife but I don't want to be weak, Love make us weak, I took the right decision to remarry So that I will...Stop thinking About Y/N. I don't want to fall in love. I ..

"No , No Mother I am sorry Don't go". I heard y/n mumbled in her sleep. She missed her mother. I pulled the sheets up to her Chest So that she Won't feel cold and I got up, And Went out Of the room, In the corridors I collapse with..
"Brother, You Are back?". I asked thor.

"You just now got married and Now you are again Getting Married? What's Up brother?". He asked.

"I am thinking about the same thing, I think I should say no to father Y/N, she doesn't want me to remarry". I said And Thor Raised His eyebrows.

"But she hates you". Thor said.

"Yes that's What I am not able to understand". I said

"Maybe she just Depressed About Her mother, Give her some time brother. But do you really want to Marry? Again?". Thor ask

"I am just doing this for father, I don't even love Y/N and Same will go to that other Girl I just want the throne". I said I accurately mean it.

"Okay brother It's Night You should sleep And You have to meet The Another lady Too". He said and left, I inhaled And Walk for a while then Went Inside the room She was still sleeping I Lay down on the couch and slept.

.__________________________

Hello 👋 So Quick facts here,
You have Trauma But you are not weak You fight With mans And Win, But YOUR MENTAL HEALTH IS HELL BECAUSE OF YOUR FATHER GOT IT?

That's it, Any Questions? Drop in comments and yeah that's it next update will be soon,

Bye bue