Dinner, Not date.

Present day:

As I was Telling Tony My past Story I realized Its Almost 7! And I have a Date At 8!.

"Omg, Tony I gotta Go! ". I said packing all the medicine and Ointments inside the med kit.

"Where too? We were about to get off the depths of your past!".
He said his hands were in the air out of disappointment.

"Well, I have A date". I said He Furrowed his eyebrows.

"With Loki?". He asked, I roll my eyes.

"No, With bucky and, Steve". I sight.

"Woah, a married woman going on a Double date With 100 year old hot soldiers!". He said.

"Well, Bucky Said My and Loki's marriage is Not eligible on earth, and..I want to move on from That all, Stuff". I Look down

"Okay Young lady, Don't Be out late". He said.

"Okay! Hey can you help me, What dress should I wear?". I asked him.

"Yeah yeah, That's All I have left, I mean Why did I make this headquarters , TO HELP A GIRL WITH HER DATE STUFF". He said in a Sarcastic Girly way.

"Ah, Classic Stark! Bye". I said and went out of the clinic and headed directly towards my closet, I needed something Ignite!.

Well, I got 3 dresses and got confused,

Well, all I got was A Black and White Box Shirt's, With a Black Tube Top and Black Jean's.

Second one was A dark blue Coat with a White tupe top.

And Third was A dress Red dress V neck but not to Deep. Long Knee length With High boots and Beautiful Sleeves, Off shoulders

"Ahhh! WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW!". I screamed in frustration because I can't choose I heard a Knock on my open door.

"Is everything Okay? I heard you screaming?". Loki, He is still here? I thought Thor took him to Asgard.

"Loki, You Still here?" I asked him .

"Oh about that, The One Eye pirate Took my Statement And Then They Send me to This headquarters, They wanted me to be in cell, But Your friends Sort of trust me now so The avengers And letting me walk free". He said and Then Land his eyes On my dress.
"Oh, You going somewhere?". He asked me.

"Uhmm Yeah, about that, I am going on a Dinner, with Steve and bucky, Friends! Dinner night haha". I told him I don't know, I should tell him its a date but ..I can't.. ahh I hate it!.

"Oh, Okay, Well. I would be gone in 3 days". He Said I slowly nodded and I sight.

"Can you help me with the dress?". I asked him. He looks at me and inhaled and Sode Smiled.

"Sure". He said Well he saw all three . "Really You have a Bad taste in clothes y/n". He said and I look at him up to down.

"Spoken by a Guy who Wears green all the time". I said He smiled.

"Well I think you should go with the red one". He said and I nodded.

"Okay I gotta Change!". I took the dress and head towards the Bathroom Before Entryin the bathroom I look back At loki who was about to leave the room, I don't know Why I am feeling like, I should Invite him too, I mean Bucky is bringing his friend Why Should not I.
"Uhmm you can also come if you want too". I asked loki. He look at me surprised.

"You want me to come With you on your friends Dinner?". He pointed Himself.

"Well, that's what I said". I said.