The Hospital

Steve Slowly Opens the door and what he saw, was Loki sitting Next To y/n Who was on the bed He was Holding Her hands And Was lost.

"I sold The scepter and the tesseract To A Human". He said Still looking at y/n.
"I can take you there, Then You your way me mine". He sighed.
"But if Ever again you try to hurt her, Just Remember One thing;
I was stopped because of her, And I can be unstoppable Because of her". With that he shared a glance With Steve, The anger the Fear everything Could be Feel by his eyes.

Y/n's Pov:--

As I open my eye i saw Bucky Sitting Next to me. Thinking of something I guess

"Bucky.." i said He Raised his eyebrows as he heard my voice and Hold my hands.

"Y/n, Guys She wake up!". He said and All of them Came inside I saw thor , Captain, nat and Tony,

"Tony you son of b**ch".  I said , I am Not really that conscious I can tell because I am not able To shout.
"What is these all rubbish". I said Looking Those pipes Inside My hands, Am I in hospital? What The hell!. I was in a cell, where is loki? As this though Enters my Mind loki walks in And I honestly Got scared He said He will kill everyone.
"RUN! He will kill you all!". I said.
He tilted his head and nodded.

"You are very Much alive". He Said.

"Relax Y/N, He told us Where the tesseract and specter is". Said bucky, He is so sweet . I like him.
I smiled at him, and He blush. Aww How Cute....

"Ahem,". Said loki Seeking Everyones attention.
"Well, You! You! You and you". He pointed to Tony, Steve, Nat and thor, "You can't come with Us, because People know you". He said. "I, Yn and silver Hand Human will go".

"No, Y/N can't come". Said bucky.

"Why?". Loki furrowed his eyebrows.

"How can she, We have to protect her and With her Coming We have to be more Careful". He said. Loki laughed .

"Fellow Humans, who can't even live more than 70years want to protect a goddess, Fascinating". He said with a side Smile.

"She can't Fight". Said Steve.

"Really Y/N? You Forgot how to fight? That weak? ". Said Loki Looking at me.

"I Am Not Weak!". I said furiously.

"Then fight me". He Said, We literally are In a Hospital and I am the Patient here,

"I will". I said Without thinking anything I got up removed those Pipes from my hands A little dizzy but He hurt my ego, I Ain't Going to shut.

"Good". He said i tried to Punch him, I pity Myself I really Can't Fight but will. He dodge it pretty easy.

"Oh. Thats All you got?". He Said And The rage builds more I again try to hit him but he grab me from My throat And Push to the the wall.

"A human? That what You have became? How ?". He said. That's true my powers are no longer with me and I didn't train as I was in The medical Field.

"I...I" i was unable to breathe he Unholds Quickly as he realizes that I am A Human now.

"What happened y/n ? How yoou lose your Powers". He asked. (Loki).

"She left Her powers in Asgard". Said thor . I realized that They all were here. And saw how weak I am, I hate it.

"Well Firstly, Hello Brother". Said loki. "And secondly I am not a fool, having a power Is not in our control Its Nature's gift, And You can't undo that, As long as Someone Took it". He look down like ge is calculating something. "Who dare to took your powers?". Oh no its happening I can't say it!. No no no no... I HATE IT NOT THIS Aughh Error rrr ...

"Y/N Tell me!". He said

"I don't Want to!". I screamed back.

"Guys, This Personal things of you 2 you can Discuss later, now Shall We focus On specter and Tesseract, We don't know who Have it It might be dangerous". Said Tony Freaking Stark .

"Get ready We are going". Said loki and Left. Bucky Give me Sandwich, chicken with Whitesaus and cheese, It gives me chills Then I punch tony, we went To the avengers Compound I Changed my dress and..
Tadaaa! . Look who is ready to go Me.!  i am Wearing A Black Shirt with A black jeans And leather Jacket. Black leather Jacket, why black? Ahem Because we are on a mission!.

"You are looking Pretty y/n". Said bucky. He is wearing black too Looks Like we are twining.

"Thank you". I said

"Why you are mourning?". Asked Loki walking Inn. He always try to roast me.

"Because, I Am going with you". I replied, Bucky Holds His laugh and I walk Towards the car We are going in.

"I will Drive". I said

"Can you Drive?". Bucky, He really thinks That I can't drive? I looked at him with an obvious look.

"Oh yes, You Fight Gods and Is the daughter of god, and You have driven Mans Crazy over you, Its Just A car". That was an Amazing compliment Bucky Is So ..

"Shall we ? ". Loki interrupted my Thoughts and Point towards the door I sit in the driving seat and Bucky Sits Next to me . Loki Behind.

"Lets Get that Square Blue box and Magic Wand". I said and starts the engine.

-------------___________-------------

    Chapters end.

Hello 👋 me again! How you all Doing? Hope well and yeah this chapter might look Small but is of 953 words next chapter Will be there Soon and Y/N's Past will be revealed soon why Did she left Asgard and Her powers, And Yeah I Know My readers Love The Asgarding Past, I definitely will Write soon,

So yep See ya.👋👋