The Responsibility.

"Good mother queen Frigga". I bow down.
"You can call me Mother". With that Word 'mother' I got a little emotional As I remembered My mother who suicide because of my father's second Marriage.

"So Here are your responsibilities,
You Have to check The royal Kitchen Every day and take care of Loki's health,
Secondly, There will be a council Where People need your guidance but before that you have to be prepared".
Then A lady Comes With A box of books in her hands.
"And here is Your Books I want you to read Each and every book So clearly In 1 weeks". My eyes widened.

"How will I read ? This Is alout? How many is in there?." I asked that lady.

"99 books Princess". She said and Handed me that box.

"Go keep it in Your New room". said mother and showed me The way to the room . I fake Smile and turn around How Will I read that Whole dozens of books! In one Week! I don't even like Books!.
I kept the books in the room and Then suddenly A Sound Of Siren Comes out of nowhere,
Oh Yeah ! Gosh Loki and thor are going for A war This is the siren for there goodbye . i gotta be there too.
I run down stairs And Then I saw Loki and Thor taking Odin's And Frigga's blessings. Loki looks at me And Act like its really hard for him to leave me alone ' drama queen '.
"I will be home soon love, Will you wait for me?". He said with all That dramatic Deep voice and Eyes . Aughh. Thor is all confused I can see that In his eyebrows.

"Yes, till the last breath of mine I will Wait for you".
He was Literally In a stage of shock  after hearing those words then he placed a kiss on my forehead and left, phewwww...
And Then I got a whole Tour of the castle My half day Was just Gone in remembering everyone's name and I carry book with me So I can read it as soon as I get time, well The first book is just about How to Be A Lady. Really!.
The maid was showing me the garden where I saw Mens Sword fight and The Right one defeated the leaft one But With the wrong method.

"You are doing that Wrong!". I shouted They all look and me and stopped everything Whatever they were doing. And lean Bow and seek Forgiveness.

"No no.. no need of that I am just saying that You Should never Hold a sword like that, its the sign of weakness". I entered The Circle were the sword fights were taking place Took a sword and Offered that boy a Fight.

"But Princess, What if you get hurt?". He asked.

"Lets see". I smirk.
And then he hit my sword with his And were aiming My stomach I dodged it easily Hod his left hand Push him down Benting and Make him Give up
"Look, easy". I said And Help him Stand That little boy was really Impressed and wanted to learn from me.
"Princess If you won't mind, can You teach me?".
"Yes that will be My pleasure to teach you". I said everyone was applauding Like I Win A war or something and Then Mother enters.
"Well, looks like Asgard has a skilled and Powerful Ruler" . I blush I really like Compliment But I never really gets one.
The day passes by and I really was getting worried A little. I mean Thor is also there. that's why, not for Loki; right? . Yeah definitely Not for him I mean Why would I be Worried for him. One time He put Snakes Inside my boots, And He often calls me an orphan. Orphan Reminds me ! Where my father? I got out of Loki's room where I just now came to rest, well Guess Today is no rest day And I saw A guard I should probably ask him Its almost afternoon now,
"Hello, can I ask you a question?". I asked one guard.
"Anything for you Princess".
"Uhmm Have you seen Apollo? ".
"Yes princess Your father is With Thor And Loki".
With That I Froze Oh no...why the hell my father Went there. He told me that He will Do something very bad at the wedding day! What of he hurt them What if He ! No no noo. i should probably go and tell odin all about it I run Down The kings room but As I went down I heard that They are back! I saw Crowd And the there's Thor and loki Loki Had cuts On his forehead and arms I Had no control on myself I ran Towards Loki and Hugged him A Really passionate hug.
"You okay". I broke the hug And look at those cuts and injury's.
"Don't worry I will Heal them with my powers okay". I Comfort him and Huged him again.
He was Forze from his feets And Really was speechless.
"Yes ' love'. I am alright". He said and With that I realized that he thinks I am acting. ..oh he told me to hug him, He thinks that I did that to show everyone. Well, Let him think that Atleast He is fine... What Wht The Hell I am thinking I Don't care He is fine or not I just card about Thor!
"Thor". I friendly hugged him too.
"Yes Princess i am alright too Don't worry". He said and then we broke the hug and went inside the castle Me and loki were aheading towards our room and At soon as we went there loki closes the door And look at me.
"Why?". He asked.

"Why what?". I asked.

"Don't be stupid y/n I know you that much I can tell you weren't acting". He Hissed at me.

I really had no words, really Why did I ?. Aughh I am feeling guilty now. Oh yes..My Father!
"My father was with you?". I asked him

"Yes He was just showing us their Secret Place". He sighed.
"Look y/n just because I am being good Towards you doesn't really mean I am interested in you, you just are My responsibility And for that i just try not to be rude, You and me, Never going to happen You got it?". What did he just say I am Starting to build feelings or something?.

"Let me make Myself clear, I don't like you and I never will, And Just Don't try to be good, I Don't Need Your Goodness so Don't fake it!". I Storm out the room I really am pissed How could he said That! I don't know which sentence hurts more. I am not His responsibility! . I ...WtH did I just did I should have said No! To odin, and Go with my father Loki Is worst Then him He is just. Aughhh. I can't Help the rage building inside me So I Storm inn the room again and Spill the jar of water in his Face.
"I. WILL. NEVER . BUILD. FEELINGS FOR ANYONE IN MY WHOLE LIFE!, You GOT It!". I screamed at him So hard I got all red as those words really hurts me too I really Can't have any feelings for anyone Because of My parents, I saw how fool My mom was Because of she Fall in love with my father she suffered alout. And I am Not her I don't want to end up like her, He Married another woman, And she couldn't take that pain anymore and Die, thats why I don't want to go back I can't Stay there knowing that my mother Suffer there.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!". He screamed.

"YOU PUNK GOD ....".A knock on our door disturb Our Argument.

"What do you want?". Loki screamed.

"Your highness, Alfather Odin's order is to have You and Your Lovely Wife in a family Lunch tomorrow Noon".

"Lovely? And her?". He pointed towards me.

"Okay You can go now we will be there and close the door too, me amd my wife are having a personal conversation". With that she left and closed the door.

"So where were we?". He asked me .
I roll my eyes and went inside the bathroom to change my dress.
I changed into night suit and lay on the bed.

"It was My turn today". Loki said i pretend to fall a asleep quickly.
"I know you are not sleeping". He said Frustratedly I still didn't said a word and The defeated loki Sleep at the couch.

_________&&&&_____________
The chapters end here