golden

Y/N pov:

I opened my eyes and noticed that I slept Outside the room I stretched my arms and I saw loki
'Omg I slept Outside while talking to him'. I mumble myself.
As I was looking at him, I noticed How structure His face is, Define jawline his cheekbones, His lips Is he cold? His dark black hair I just want to Kiss his Cheeks and wake him up,...No no no ...What am I thinking! He is loki, He... He is.. Handsome But he Told me not to catch any feeling just because he is being nice. I hope this Spell of being in love with him goes away, Maybe I want to kiss his cheeks because of that spell.

"We are here" said Cardan coming out of the room. Along with jude.

"You both slept Outside so we didn't bother you, Good Morning;". Said Jude.

"Oh, Loki is still asleep". I said.

"Is he sleeping beauty?". Said cardan I a giggle.

"No, In fact I have never seen him sleep like this before, He always wakes up before me". I said and again looked at loki he was breathing slowly, I felt peace, and I had some .. thoughts, Bad Thought I shake my head And get rid of these dirty thoughts.

"Hey Buddy Wake up!". Cardan took the blanket and loki is wide awake now.

"Are we there?". Loki asked

"Yeah, There we are". Cardan replied.

I couldn't see the land, It is all covered with fog, Smoke and A strong spell of poisons.

"Thank you cardan and Jude for this wonderful ride". Loki shake cardans hands

"Oh it was an honor, Bye bye princess". Cardan said looking at me I smiled at him

"Ohh y/n you are going," said jude dramatically. I laughed.
And I noticed I was kind of happy today I smiled alot and giggle too.

"I hope to see you soon". I said and hugged her.

"Well, Let us take leave then, Be careful". Said cardan and we walked ahead I waved at them as they sailed away. Loki look at me
"Shall we?". He asked I nodded He offers me to hold his hands.
"Its better for us to stick together". He said.

"You are right". I replied and Hold his hands. His grip was tight his hand were soft.

This place was all golden,
A golden forest we have to cross to get in that One Hut.

I can see so many different creatures I have never seen in my life, I tightened my grip on Loki's hand. He looks at me.

"You alright?".

"Yes". I answered.

"Are you scared?".

"Yes I am". I said, Why did I said that?  I am being very soft and polite with him from few days.

"Oh goodness, You are very much in love". Said loki.

"What do you mean?". I asked him

"I mean compelled to love me, like your tone and your behaviour, Everything". He answered.

"If you don't mind, but how do you have this much knowledge about this love spell". I asked him
He didn't replied, He was lost in his thinking.

"Loki? I am asking you something".

"Be Quite Will you!". He snap at me. In a harsh way. I couldn't help but become numb, I unhold his hands.

"Hey, y/n I am sorry okay". I said I didn't listen but continue walking, I didn't notice I was walking Very quickly that loki was left behind, It was a forest and I was walking on a thin path, On the both side there was just trees and bushes,. I heard some Noice, A roar,
I looked behind, Saw nothing I sight.
And looked ahead. I screamed cause All I saw was A Giant Monster.

"Oh no, LOKI!". I screamed and run towards loki.

I fall down, But still was moving....
No no no no no no
I don't want to die like this,
That monster was Really very close and He open His mouth.
Something Stab from his behind, A Green sword He roared That the whole island could hear.
And his blood was golden, He fall on the ground and then I saw Loki, I sight In Relief. His sword disappear.

"Oh, Y/N!". Come kneel down and hugged me. I felt safe .

"I am Soo so so Sorry, i..Oh my goodness I was So scared, Please just don't run away From me again". He mumble In my ears He sounds like He was crying.

He was breathing heavyly, and slowly slowly he calmed down And Push me little away from the hug,

"Are you alright". He was searching if there is any scar On my face.

"No I am Good". I said, "Thank you for saving me".

"Please just, don't run from me no matter what happens ..i ...I can't afford to lose you"
. He said.

"Why are you afraid to lose me?". I asked.

"What will I do alone in this golden forest". He said I smiled he smiled too, he started laughing. I did so.

"You were about to be his meal". He pointed towards the dead monster.

"Uhmm no comments on that ". I said.

"Lets reach there before it gets dark" . Loki said we stand up and kept walking till we reached to a huge palace.

"This is not a 'HUT'."I said.

"Bow down". Loki said and bow down.

"No way! I won't bow down to anyone" i said and fold my hands .

"Rowena ! Rowena! The source of power The Queen of witches please Let us be in your hut,we please you". Loki said and suddenly a Huge door opened my eyes widen.

"Lets go in". Loki said i nodded

___________________________