A suicide plan.

"No way!". I said.

"But it's important!" He said

"Loki The whole Asgard hates you right now and hates me too!
The 'King' is Poisoned by You! And you want to go to.....
(I lower my voice Because I don't want any guards to hear us), You want to go to Alflem!" I whispers.

"Look its Important there's a Witch she is so powerful and Not everyone knows about her, This could be our Golden spoon chance". He whispers.

"Or Else A Suicide Plan!". I Hissed
He Raised his hand on air in disappointed.

"Oh Y/n Why are you like this?". He said Tiredly

"Like what?".

"Stubborn and Why don't you just Obey What I said!".

"Well, probably because I don't want to die, Look if your plan is off dieing, Its fine! Let me give my powers to Apollo then, he will kill me and you".

"Now that's What we really call A Suicide Plan;".

"Either way we are dead". I fold my arms.

"Huh! I should have known that We are never going to agree on the same thing, but right now You have to accept Putting your arrogance aside, that my idea Is Better and the only Escape we have". He said I gave him a Death stare, "Oh Come on Y/n trust me for once!". He said i raised an eyebrow.
He cleared his throat"uhmm,
Please". He said with puppy eyes.

"Ew Stop it". I said and roll my eyes, "fine let's Do this, But remember If I die, Its on you".
I pointed towards him he looked at my finger and Then In my eyes.

"Alright then". He said with a smirk.

---------NARRATORS POV------------

"Someone please help my Wife is dieing!". Loki screamed to the guards and The guards rush inn to see what happened,
They saw Y/N bleeding from her mouth.

"What Happened to her?". One of the guard ask.

"I don't know... Please.. please help her". Loki Begged.

There were Total 3 guards and 2 on the outer corridors.

"What should we do?". Guard 1 asked guard 2.

"Let her die who cares". Guard 3 reply.

"No, The blame would be on us That we torture her till she die". Guard 2 reply.

Guard 1 sight " okay then Bring the keys!". He said and opened the prison.

As He was just entering the prison, And Slowly slowly Bending towards y/n and A snap and he is out, Loki took care of the other 2 .

"You go Out And Kill the right one I will Take care of the left one, and then We will pass Through the back Door". Loki said

"There's A back door?". Y/N asked

"Yeah just next to the Prison There is an under ground back door". Loki answered.

"For what? Making it easy for the Prisoner to run?" Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well, Good point but let's Talk about Asgards architecture After, you know Just Running for the sake of our life". Loki said

"Alright, Me Left you right"
Y/n Said.

"Noo You take the left one down I will take the Right one". Loki Said.

"Which left your or mine?"

"Y/n! Just...aughhh Why are you like this!". Loki Said Irritatedly.

Then Y/N take down the left guard and loki Take down the right one, They run Under the backdoor and got out after Long period of time.

"This Was not a 'Backdoor'. Its a whole Maze!". Said y/n breathing heavyly.

"Well, Its next to the prison, why will we want a prisoner to run away easily". Loki made 🤷this expression
( Someone please help how to describe 🤷this emoji).

"Yes, let it be! Now what? Where should we go?".   Y/n asked.

"Oh don't worry about that I have lots Of Friends you know". Loki said with a Smirk.

"There you are loki!". Said an Unknown beautiful man Y/n have never met before.

"And hello to you too, Cardan". Loki said with a Grin on his face.

_________________________

Ta da; bye bye well If you get this reference then Great! But if you didn't dw Comment me my ...my....Wait what should I call you guys? .

Well Guess You gotta tell me that too;

Anyways Next update will be soon too...

Maybe