Rowena

"and hello to you cardan". Loki greeted cardan.

"And you might be y/n" cardan asked for y/n hand and she gave it. "It's a pleasure meeting you princess". Cardan kisses y/n's hands.

"Ahem, if you're done then shall we cardan?". Loki said.

"Yeah yeah Lets Go get that shit man". Cardan said In a foreign way Loki furrowed his eyebrows.

"I beg your pardon?". Loki said .

"Oh Its A Mortal Language they use on Midgard, and yeah This way please, my wife jude is waiting for you both inside the ship". Cardan said walking.

"A ship?". Asked y/n walking behind cardan.

"What you have never been in a ship y/n?". Asked loki.

"Why do you care I am asking cardan". Y/n answered.

"Woah, you are just like jude". Said cardan.

"Atleast she doesn't have to marry her enemy". Y/n said.

"Uhmm she did marry her enemy, and that's me". Cardan said

Y/n Raised her eyes .

They reached To the ship .

"Oh Cardan You took lots of time". Said jude.

"Blame Loki and y/n they walk slow". Loki and y/n gived cardan
Glare.

"Well Jude? Right". Said y/n.

"Yeah, And You y/n?". They both shake hands.

"Nice to meet you". Y/n said.

"Nice to meet me? Excuse me? You are princess of Asgard and Goddess of Healing, BIG FAN! its an Honor to meet you, queen you rocks". Said jude.

(Jude is An Mortal she was kidnap and forced into the fairie world elflame since she was a kid, and there she married Cardan her enemy).

Y/n eyes were shinning, All those words which was just now spoken by A girl she barely know, suddenly Encourage her to live.
To fight, She looked at jude again
Jude was confused but then Y/n gesture her A hug, and jude Understood that and hugged her.

"Your are A sister I always wish to have". Y/n said.

"Oh Be grateful you don't have one!". Jude said.  twin sister of  Jude Taryn betrayed her and got married with her ex boyfriend locke.

Locke Not LOKI!.
Our loki could never.
Sorry, narrator is getting too personal.
Anyways, Ahem!

Y/n was processing all of it. But Then The ship starts.

"Well We will help you to Reach Alflem safely". Said cardan and Offer loki and y/n hot tea.

" Do you live there?". Asked y/n taking the tea from Cardans hand.

"No We live in elflame, And we are going To Alflem, confusing isn't it". Said cardan sitting on bean bag with everyone with his tea.

"Very much". Y/n answered.

They were sitting in the Inner part of the ship the ship was Medium in size they all were seated on A round comfy Bean bags One for each total 4 Bean bags were there they talked for a while and it was getting dark by now.

Y/n was Sitting outside the room
Watching the ocean and the stars.

" You will catch cold here". Said loki he Carried a Blanket with him.

"I can't catch cold loki, I am the 'goddess of healing'". She address herself with the same Title jude calls her with. Loki smiled and Sits next to her.

"What are you doing?". He asked.

"I am Looking at the sky, Its Really pretty isn't it". Y/n asked her knees on her chest admiring beauty of the sky.

"Indeed it is, But Not every planet is safe". Loki said..

"What do you mean?".

"Wherever I have been I have seen war , its all disturbing images that appears in my mind
And its just not safe you know". He looks at y/n and catch her looking at him .

She nodded in an answer.
"It is like that because wherever you have been You have been to kill or to fight". Y/n looked down.
"You have never been anywhere to love". Y/n looked at loki again.

"Well there is a Place I would love 'to love'". Said loki giggling

"Really? Which one ". Y/n asked smiling he looked down and then up.

"Well Take an Oath you wouldn't tell anyone". Said Loki when smile wider and she laughed.

"Wait are you serious?". Asked y/n loki give and A glare" okay I swear it Loki! Now go ahead say it".

"Its Midgard The one thor is a Protector of, I heard it is a beautiful place with lots of safety".

"I would love to 'love'. Midgard aswell". Y/n said.

"Well, If you don't mind Take this blanket ". Said loki and they both share it.

"What if we both just ran away together and settle down in Midgard". Asked loki.
Y/n was shocked at those words 'together ran away'.

"All father odin won't like it". Y/n replied.

"Seriously That's your excuse? 'all father odin', Look y/n like it or not but Odin isn't really who you think he is". Loki said Y/n was curious .

"Why so?". Y/n asked curiously.

"He Hates me more than anything Whatever he do he do that to piss me off, and the Problem here is he knows me, So he knows what triggers me the most". Loki said.

"Why would he? I mean he is your father".

"I am adopted".

"So ? Still he is your father and he saved me from my father".

Loki makes A fur sound.

"Really? You think like that? Then tell me why he didn't Bring A proposal of thor for you? You both were on good terms thor admire you alot, but nah! On A very day we were having dinner when thor was praising how great brave you were, And I said I couldn't stand you cause You irritates me".

"Really? I irritate you, Excuse me Its you Who use to put snakes in my boots!". Said y/n she was getting angry now.

"I beg your pardon but listen up the whole thing then discuss". Loki Said.

"Okay continue".

"And the very very other day Your father comes in picture and suddenly Odin thought we would make a Great couples! Coincidence, Nah I don't think so".

Y/n Raised her eyebrows, "but still it doesn't prove that He did it on purpose".

"Then hear me out, That day when You hugged me When I came back home, Odin saw that I was actually Comfortable and happy with you, he couldn't tolerate it So he Brings Lydia in the picture, You still need proof?". Loki asked and y/n come through the conclusion How odin treated loki On the dinner Table and How he threatened him that he will tell everyone that loki is adopted.

"He isn't, That good though". Said y/n.

"Exactly that's my point". Loki Sight.

"What will we be in Midgard?". Y/n asked Loki.

"What do you mean".

"Our fake marriage won't be valid there, so how will we introduce ourselves and seriously loki what are we?".

"Well we will say that we are....  ." Loki stayed silent and y/n got her answers.

"Its fine loki, Asgards is my home i guess i will never leave it". Said y/n.

" Lets sleep now cause we are going to visit witch Rowena tomorrow ". Said loki.

"Okay good night". Said y/n

____________&&&&_________