The Past

I was applying  petroleum gel and ointments On Tony's cheeks Left Part of his face was pinkish red, Thank god Nothing Serious Happened to his face and This will recover Soon.

"That's Enough". Tony said We were in my clinic No one was here. Just me and him.

"Tony, I am Sorry". I sight. " I didn't think Twice, it was just, I ..I am sorry I screwed up, You were Right You did the right thing to save Everyone, You were thinking of it as An avenger Should do, But when you said That I am not Loved that, Hit on my nerve Not because You were saying it, Because Thats True, My mother suicide When I was a teenager, My father Abandoned me When he taught I was of no use, Then I found Asgard, More like Heimdall Found me He bought me here And I met Thor, I was In the army there I trained Myself with thor and His team And I figure Out I have Powers To Heal , That's when I started to work as an Healer but the fact is, With all That I was, Not loved I slept Alone As a Kid, I Cried Alone and Got hurt, I fight Alone Not just with the Enemies I fought The Loneliness Within me, but I never was loved 'loved'". I said Tony looked at me. Then look down.

"Y/N..I am sorry actually I Did That By mistake I thought You are a goddess so some electric wave is nothing to you, Although I thought That you and loki are a thing, And Well I didn't really want to admit that i was wrong in front of everyone, I can relate Too, My parents Died But the point is they left there money, And Then I got pepper, She show me I can be loved too".
I smiled at that .

I inhaled And Out "I was about to be loved, that also My Father snatched it From me". Tony Furrowed His eyebrows and Looked at me.

"Y/n, What happened? Why You Left loki and Asgard? Don't say you didn't Love him because we both Know That's not true". Really Is it that obvious? I mean

"So it starts when Odin finds out That me and loki were sleeping separately, and one maid told him As she saw loki on the couch".

Ages ago in Asgard:
Odin call me and loki To his court I really don't know why maybe Because of That Lunch he Wants To Say sorry to loki he really was rude.
As we went to his court he was sitting on the Thorn and No one was there just me Loki and Mother Frigga. He Stand up From his thorn and Comes down.
He was coming To me I can see that I bowed in respect, I can see he was angry at me.

"Alfather Odin, You Called me?". I said.

"Yes, To announce that 'My Son LOki, Will marry Again, With The princess Of Isle Dilos, lydia". My eyes Widen. Isle dilos, Is My father's kingdom Thats means Lydia, My stepsister! Seriously! I can't let this happen It's his Move to destroy Adguard!.

"But He is already Married!". I said I raised my voice too.

"Yes he is To a woman Who doesn't let him Touch Her!". Odin said.

"Father, I am Okay with It, It's between me and Her Better you Don't interfer". Loki Comes In front of me again As A shield.
I am feeling like I will end up like my mother too, I hate it I can't Let this Happen! I swear to myself that Whoever My Husband will be I will Not let him Marry another woman,

"Look, Son I will Forgive Everything you have Done, And will announce you The Next king of Asgard, 'well that's alot for a adopted one'.". He whispers That in his Ears I can hear that, Loki is Adopted?. I didn't Knew it;. He will definitely say no I know Because Now we are in a good term He won't do it right?.

"So Will You marry Lydia And Give me grandchildrens, Loki?". He asked ... Please say no please say no nonno nooo.

"Yes father I will". .....I felt Like I am betrayed....I feel like Someone Shoot an arrow in my Heart, It's hurting me. ..I can't take it. ..I can see My mother...I am Seeing My Father..The flashbacks..
I ran To the room.

I don't know What's Happening I can't breathe...No no no no.
Why did he do that!. Wait...I i.. can stop this..I will let him sleep In the bed maybe Then He won't Do that I will let him touch Me. i I...why am I feeling This..I don't even Love him?...do i? ...I don't know anything...I said On the floor and Hide my face in my knees. I cried.
I Can hear footsteps.

"Y/n". He said . I looked Up to him

"Why .(i sobbed) why did You do that?". I am not shouting I Am Just Saying it helplessly..

___________________________

I know its a bad time to end this chapter but the next part will be lokis POV. You exited? Well I am.

And yeah Do vote Do Comment Share it with your friends Guys C'mon! I want views!.

And yep hope you enjoy 💙✨