Tesseract

We are on the way to some pub bar A Hidden Garage something Loki was Telling.
I park the car In the Back Side of the pub, In case we run out of the backdoor, Our plan is simple Ask, Request, Kill and Take whats Ours.

"Ahem, A Little Problem here". Said loki as I park The car

"What is it?" I asked.

"Couples, Only". He asked and Pointed towards the Rule of the pub.

"Really!". My hands in air In disappointment.

"Well, I have a plan". Said bucky.
"You and Loki Go from the front door as Couples And I will go from back I will pretend that I don't know you both and I am here to deal With The mafia mans I look like one too, so it will be easy for me. Then you both Go With the original plan I will distract them". He said.

"We look like couples too so , noone will be suspicious". Said loki.

"Yes you guys do". Bucky agreed to but I can sense the sadness, Its Obvious he likes me I mean Who Don't. I Hold his hand.

"Hey, Be careful Alright?". I look in his eyes and He nodded.1

"You too". He said seriously I just wanted to Break the eye contact and kiss him, I think he wants that too.

"Ahem, Shall we?". Said loki Jealousy, jealousy. I can Sense that.

Loki and I Hold each other's hand and bucky Goes inside from the back and Me and Bucky from the Front.
As we went inside Purple and pink light, Black Place With Some Irritating beats and Dancing peoples. We went to the bar counter.

"What would you like to have". The bartender ask.

"Uhmm Apple juice". I said I really don't know Anything about drinks I don't Drink actually.

"Bourbon for me". Said Loki and look at me like I am a Little Girl In the pub,

"You have never been In a place like this before?". He asked

"No, I was busy Saving people". I said His eye soften and He smiled.

"What? Why are you smiling?". I asked

"Nothing". He said.

"Here's your Drinks". The bartender said .
As I took a Sip it taste horrible

"Eww". I started Coughing.

"Was there alcohol in it?". Loki asked the bartender. Tge bartender nodded.

"You have had Alcohol before?". Ask loki .

"No ". I replied.

"Then don't drink you are weak now you will Be drunk". Really He continuely callin me weak,

"No! iI AM NOT WEAK OKAY!. I can Easily Drink without Getting drunk". I took one sip and Break the glass
"Another!". I screamed,
I almost drink 10 Classes. And I see things in pixels..

"Y/N stop it We are on a Mission!". Loki whispers. But I didn't stop I don't know why I stopped thinking And I just Enjoy.

------------++------________&_____

Bucky's PoV:-

I was Sitting with some mens Who thought I am one of them too they Were Talking About The Scepter and I saw it only 2 mens were there I Knocked them out and Got the scepter.

"Hey, I got the scepter Do you Find tesseract too?". I asked Loki through Earpiece.

"Uhmm We are Having Trouble here,". Loki said.

"What?". I asked.

"Y/N. She is Drunk, Terribly Drunk!". Said loki Aughh!

"Seriously! Do one thing You go Make her sit inside the car, then You and me will Get tesseract". I said

"No I won't Go!". I hear y/n her voice is little Childish I can Imagine She is Too Much Drunk.

"Loki? Can you make her understand?". I asked.

"I will try, ....wait a minute ITS HIM". Maybe he saw someone Who he Sold Tesseract to.

"Oh ni no! He is Dancing with Y/N!, How dare he touched her!". I just heard those words and Lokis Voice Stopped maybe he removed The earpiece

"Ohh shit!". I said And Run. Towards the Pub.

Narrators pov:-

Bucky cames In the frame Where Loki was Protecting y/n while she was dancing Hilariously!. She was on the dance floor And So was loki With her not letting any man come near or Even Look at her,

"Hey! I think You should Go With her In the car I will handle this mission". Bucky said To loki in the dance floor Grovin little.

"You sure?". Ask loki

"Yeah i will just buy it with Tony's Money". Said Bucky.

"Okay Then I am going inside that Metal runner". Said loki.

"You mean car, Yeah sure see you there". Said bucky and then Loki Took yn She wasn't really ready to go.

"No!". Said dancing y/n when loki was telling her to go.

"Y/N We have to". Said loki.

"Is that That Important Loki? Cmon! Dance With me!". She said that with so much innocence.

"Y/N we can dance Inside the metal Runner too". Loki said and then He even Question himself why he said like that.

"What is a metal Runner? I wanna see it". Said y/n with lots of excitement.

"I can show you come" he offered her His hand and she finally Holds It after Missing it 3 times. Cause she was Not able to see.

Loki took her to the car (metal Runner).

"Its A car!". Y/n made a Very upset face.

"Isn't It A Fascinating Car! Let's Go inside!". Said loki.

"No i....eww I am feeling Like...I want to puke". Then the acid reflux through her throat.
She can't even walk properly.
Loki Make her vomit Behind the Car there was a Jungle He holds her hair back and She Throws up but Her clothes were All dirty now. She started crying.

"My clothes!...ahh I hate this Smell I want to take a Bath!". She cried. Loki changed her clothes with One snap Of his finger With his Magic She was wearing a T-shirt and A pants Comfy ones.

"Thank you loki,".  She said and Hugged him. "You are so Good loki, You are so...fine Loki". She said. She Breaks the hug and then look at loki. " Do you love me". She asked poutingly . He makes her sit inside the car Backseat and sit with her.

Loki was All gone he was so nervous and Even His face was all red.

"I asked you something,, didn't i;". She Said.

Loki came closer to her He can't Control anymore He kissed her as if Its the Last day after few minutes he stopped.
"What happened? C'mon Do That Again I like It!". Drunk y/n said.

"Its not fair y/n you are drunk Just that's why You want This, I don't want to you know...Take advantage of your being drunk". He make her understand in a humble tone and she nodded,

"But I really like that". She said he smiled .

"I am glad you did". He said And She falls asleep in his shoulders. And suddenly he realizes that Whatever happens she was Not going to remember and she didn't actually mean it.
Suddenly the driving Seat Doors open, it was bucky He bought the tesseract he saw Y/N clothes change and looked at loki In a confused way .

"Don't get me started". Loki said and with that Bucky started the engine and they Heads back.

That's It.