Alflem

"Wake up". A voice disturbs me in my sleep.

"Ah Come On Don't be an infant Wake up!". I opened my eyes and saw loki . I yarn,

"Whhat". I said at a very slow pace.

"We have to go Get ready". He said and Throw  clothes on me.

"I am not wearing this!". I said it was a Long gown and Honestly I can't travel with that.

"You shouldn't Disobey your husband Young Lady". He said with a Dramatic Tone.

"Don't Teach me what to do! I can take care of myself". I said and got up.

"Come on! Hurry We are getting late!". Loki shout and Took my blanket.

----------FEW MINUTES LATER------

Me and loki were ready to go.

"Okay then Let's go" loki said and we got out Our chamber.
As we were walking through the Corridors Suddenly A woman comes running by and Hug loki.

"Loki, My Lord My soul My heart! Why are you going to that death valleys of alfem What will I do if something Will happen to you my love". It was Non other then Lydia!.

"Uhm. Don't worry miss lydia I can handle myself". He said that and moved back from her.

"Misses lydia, I am all yours loki". She said and smirk I cringed I really Was about to puke .

"Aren't we getting late now?". I Mumbled under my breath .

"Lydia please Move We are getting late". Really Loki that humble! I rolled my eyes move forward and pushed her out The way.

"Get off!, lets Go loki shall we". I give loki and Side eye and we Went from there I was walking Fast .

"Slow Down !". Loki shouted Breathing heavy because he was running behind me.

"Just keep quiet". I said .

"Hey, are you Angry on me?". He shouted I didn't stop He then Hold my hand From back i stopped But I hit his hand .

"Ow!". He said.

I sight " What!?". I put my hands on my hips and stand.

"What happened? Why are you Behaving like this? Is this cause of lydia?". He said. .

"No! It isn't Lydia ITS YOU!". I pointed towards him.

"What did I do?". He asked confused.

"Really! Acting all innocent now.
'Lydia please move we are getting late'. When did you became this humble huh? I never heard you like this with me!". I mimic his voice.
He was holding his laugh.
"Excuse me ? What is making you this happy? Am I Joking?". I said
He made an Intense Eye contact with me and said.

"Don't be jealous Love, there's none above you". He said and that words shivers My body Currentz ! Like I feel weird Feels I can't put in words.
But , I Act cool And annoyed I roll my eyes and Continue walking. He smirked and follow me.
Suddenly A lady come running by.

"Prince Loki! Your .. Your Father He needs you!". That Lady Said. Breathing heavyly

"Calm down, Where is he now?"
I asked.

"In his chamber". Loki share a Glare with me .

"I will heal him". I confront loki and we rushed To Odin's Chamber.
As we entered the Chamber there was a Strong Spell Of Boiled Cabbage, Frigga Was there so was Thor standing near the bed. Loki Kneel Down Besides the bed odin was Unconscious on.

"Father! Look Y/N is here she will heal you!". Loki said To odin.

I Touch Odin's Hands and Closed My eyes I was nervous Because I used To heal at the age of 12, But after That I Was More interested in becoming a Warrior A Fighter.
I Inhaled In and Out , I can sense It, I can do It, A Ray's From My body Builds Up Just Like Golden Cell molecules Rushed In my Hands And Then delivered To Odin's Hand and Then his Body. More on his lungs and Stomach, It was clear that he ate Poison.

Suddenly He Started Sweating and breathing heavyly, Frigga was getting worried i confront her.
"Don't worry Its Just A Phase of getting Healed, He is out of danger now". With that I got up and Unhold Odin's hands.
Loki's Eyes Were red as He was holding His tears So hard he sits on a chair His leg's continues shaking. He joined both of his Hands and Rest this forehead of it.

Few minutes later Odin Opens his eyes.

"Odin!". Frigga Exclaimed.
Loki Sight in Relief and Slowly open his eyes .

"Father!". Thor Goes closer to Odin and He Gesture Loki to come Also.  Loki take a Deep Breath and Stand up and Go near to Odin.

"Father, Ho ...How are you feeling". He swallowed.

"Loki,...loki! how can you do this To me, Your Father! How can you". Odin Burst in tears .
Loki furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and Looks at Thor, Frigga they all were clueless.

"What Do you mean Father?" He softly Asked Him.

"You Poisoned me!". He said and with that Thor's Eyes widen Frigga Cover her mouth With the palm of her hand. And I was still Processing.

"W-what, No no Father I Didn't Do that I-I can Never do that".
Loki said Thor Was All red With anger.

"ENOUGH LOKI!".He Shouted. Loki looks at Thor helplessly.
"I AM DONE WITH ALL THIS MISCHIEF! WHO POISONED MY FATHER!". Thor Called this mjounir And His glowing Eyes Was about to attack Loki.

"Boys ! Please Stop It". Frigga Sobbed. "Loki I never thought that you could be this Cruel". I can't just stay silent It's clear that loki is

"But He was with me ! We were getting ready To go To Alflem Mother!". I said .

Frigga didn't even Look at me and whispers something In that ladys ear who Bring us here After Few minutes The guards come by.

"Take Them". Frigga command tear falling from her eyes.

"No! No". Loki said and then They put an Handcuffs In Loki's hand and So in mine.

"But Mother I am Innocent So is loki!". I screamed at her.

"Mother, Y/N have nothing to do with it". Thor said.

"She is spelled to be In Love With loki, Maybe He told her not to Tell anyone". Frigga said . Thor looks at me .

"Take Them to The Prison!". Frigga Hissed.