The good bye.

Morning, Morning. A new Day
I really enjoyed it last night was Perfect. I had a good laugh and Now I am Hungry, Should I take a Bath.? Or not it's cold and I am smelling good, No bath then!.
I brush my teeth and get out of my room and head towards the kitchen .
I saw everyone At the hall way Nick fury blah blah... The meeting thing I saw loki And we shared a smile, Lets see what's in the fridge. Nothing; .. Orange Juice uhmm Not bad I Poured it in the glass and started drinking it Then.

"Okay then Mission accomplished now let's get this creature out of the planet". Said nick fury And then I loki Stands up. He was wearing Handcuffs all this time?. But wait why? I don't get it. Thor Holds him from back

"Woah Wait, what's up?". I said Still Holding a Glass of orange juice and Am Wearing a Night suit. Every member of the Avengers was all suited up.

"Good morning Lazy doc, FYI we are sending Loki back". Said Nick fury. wait Sending him back?.

"What is he? A Pizza. You guys are delivering from here to there". I said All eyes were on me But i didn't Care. I took a sip Of my orange juice. Not breaking Eye contact with nick.

"He Tried to Destroy a City". Nick said.

"But he helped us to save it, Without Him we Couldn't Get the scepter and Tesseract!". I said Coming closer to fury

"Who are you? His lawyer or Little slut huh? Did he pay you". There it is nick Freaking fury hit my nerve and I had A Glass of Orange, God Happens All The Time! I was about to Spill it on his face but Bucky Holds me From back.

"Hey..Hey y/n, Nick, Fury, Sir Please chill". He said and took That Glass of juice From my hand.

"Uhmm If you guys Don't mind Can I talk to y/n ". Loki Said and Filled the room with silence. Slowly slowly Everyone Gets out of the hallway

"Don't screw this up brother". Said thor Tapped on Loki's Shoulders then Slowly Loki's gaze meets mine. He opens his mouth to say something but shut back I think he is About to say Something serious.
"Good morning". He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Good way of starting a serious conversation while Being tied on handcuffs". I said, I suddenly Regrets all the things We have been through All those lonely nights of mine Where all I wanted was to feel his presence, I felt Guilty to let him live unaware, Unaware that There is A person Who Love him, Unaware That there is A person Who can Leave Her home indentidy Her power her name Her everything Just to save Him.

"Y/N, Please come with us". He said. I want to I really do want to Loki, I love you loki But, I can't come With you. For your safety I can't Loki I am so sorry.
All this words Roam Inside my Mind But wasn't spoken I can't speak I felt That All the words Are Erased. "Its fine y/n, I beg your pardon to make you uncomfortable". He said.

"Can't You break this handcuffs and ran away". I said. And Touch his hands. With That His handcuffs was Open By his green magic.

"Darling you had no idea what I can do, But I don't want to". He said I can Resist but I want to stop him I can't let him go Far.

"Loki...I..". I said suddenly He Open his hands as In a Hug I hugged him tight.

"Loki don't go". I mumbled in his shoulders.

"Why did You leave me there y/n". He said his Voice sadden He doesn't wanted to break the hug.
"Do you know How much I cried When I thought you were dead, Do you have any Idea How I mourn The days Off, Do...Do you even know How My heart was shattered Into pieces each and Every sunrise and Sunset How impatient I was! I hate you y/n, But most apparently I hate the fact that I love you that much That I would Forget all that All the pain I had for years For age's If.. If you just come With me now". He said, And Broke the hug His Eyes were numb As If he will Cry If i hurt him More.
"Come Home Y/n, please come home". He puts His hands on my shoulders.

"I.. I can't Loki, I am sorry". He looks Up shaking .

"Why!". He shakes me .

"Tell me Why!". He screamed in pain. He continuesly shakes me .

"Stop it loki!". I screamed back.

"I WON'T! JUST F**KIN TELL ME WHAT WENT WRONG! WHY CAN'T YOU COME!". He screamed.

"I CAN'T LOKI I AM CURSED!". i screamed back and Breathe heavy so was Loki's, .

"You..You are what". He said I can't believe I just said that.

"I am Cursed Loki". I said. His Eyes turned into kill mode

"Who!". He asked.

"My.. Father". I sight.

___________________________

Cliffhanger heheheh I love to leave you guys like this but still You don't appreciate 🤧 the writer.
Anyways Next update will be there soon.