The farmhouse

My vision is blurry I can see 5 people Covering me from Some weird creatures I realized I am on the floor,
Steve , Bucky, Tony , nat and thor were fighting To the army Of Aliens Thor Noticed me and Share a quick glance with bucky Then Bucky Carry me up.
"Don't worry Y/N you are safe".
He said And took me as far as possible from the war base I can see The whole avengers Compound shattered My Clinic Is Dusty My Chair is broken, and My Bookshelf.
"My..." I struggled to talk as I was injured. He made me sit In a car in the passenger seat and Then he sat on the driver's one
"My...books". As those words escape my mouth A tear rolls down my cheeks Bucky notices
"Don't worry, I will buy you new books". He said.
"Thor, Steve, Tony Nat.." i panicked. As i know that they will not survive
"No no noo! Take me back bucky! They need me I ...I can heal them". I sobbed
"Look! They can Handle themselves And it was there will to save you". Bucky Is trying to comfort me and He sucks. He gave me a bottle of water and then . A sharp pain in my head and Then everything was black.

Bucky's PoV:-

"My ....books". Coming from A persons mouth who is all covered with blood and Is unconscious. Seriously! At this moment The whole compound was Destroyed and She cared about her books.
"Don't worry I will buy new books". Was it comforting? I don't think so, God I sucks!
"Thor, Steve, tony , Nat!.. no no no they need me Take me Back Please...I can Heal them".
I looked at her She was panicking, She cared about others more than herself.
I can tell.
"Look! They can handle themselves ok don't worry They want you too be save right now".
She didn't Agreed I gave her some sleeping pills mix in the water And She Slept.
I took her to A farmhouse Tony's Farmhouse.
As we reached there I wake her up .
"Hey ...Y/N.." i tap her shoulders
"loki...".My hand freeze at those words. Why is she calling Loki's name? Maybe she is scared of him and Had a nightmare.
"Its me Bucky, And That Loki can never find us here". I said, She opened her eyes and Look at me, As she wasn't expecting Me, She is really a brave Woman although Being a Normal nurse and joining A super natural Team need a lot of guts,
" Where are we". She asked her sleepy Voice.
"Safe house". I said And Gesture her to look out.
Her eyes widened As She saw How beautiful the sunset view The orange Sky The sun in her eyes She is Looking Beautiful.
" Let's go Shall we". I said opening the door.
___________________________
Y/Ns POV:-
As we walk inside the farmhouse It was quite cute and cozy.
"The showers at the right You go get fresh". Bucky said and As he looks at me up to down. I had Blood of my shirt dirt on my jeans And My right hand Sleeves were Bleeding Up from the shoulder to down the elbow I had cut and bruises On my forehead.
"I will help you Clean your wounds". He said I can sense that he really feels bad looking at me in this Horrible look.
As I get into the shower I felt Like screaming The hot Water entering my Wounds I wish I didn't abandon all my powers in Asgard. Well I was A daughter of Apollo The god Of Life, Music, Health, art and light. My Father....He ..
"Hey! You good?". I heard Bucky's voice from outside.
"Uhmm I am in A shower we aren't suppose to talk." I answered almost scream.
"I know, You didn't took towel Or any clothes with you what are you gonna wear?".
Oh.. really I didn't realize that I Have no clothes here.
"Tony Didn't had any girlfriend living here?." I asked
I can hear him Laugh.
"You really are the mean girl aren't you." Is he mocking me?
"Well I have some?". He said

"Girlfriends?". I hold My laugh

"Clothes!." Okay I Failed! And Laughed

"Oh! Sharing is caring remember". I said

"Ha ha . I will put everything on the bed okay?".

"Sure".
As I got out of the shower
There is A Tshirt and a trousers
Thats Tony's Clothes!
i went to the kitchen and I saw Bucky Making Dinner.

"Hello, Miss tony".

"Tony...OMG do you heard something about them ? How are they all? Bucky!".

"They are Fine All of them, They are hiding too In a Warehouse."

"Can I talk to Steve?".

"Its 10pm And You are Already injured, Y/N I think you really should eat and then sleep I will make sure you talk to Steve Tomorrow morning".

"Promise?".

"Promise".

"Ok what your making?".

"Pasta".

After that we had dinner and head towards Our rooms To sleep But ... Nightmares!.
I wake up At 3am panicking Cause of the nightmare. I saw Loki and My father and Everything that Happened On Asgard Is a Nightmare. I went to the kitchen Again to Drink some water Thank god this farmhouse is Just on one level No stairs!.

"What are you doing here? at this same". I jumped as I heard that Its Bucky.

" I was thirsty and ...I can't sleep what about you?".

"Same Here".

"Let me guess nightmares".

"You too? About what you are a doctor?".

"So? What that suppose to mean A doctor Can Have nightmares too".

"Yeah,". I can sense the hesitation As I know what he was going to ask night.
"If you want We ...you know can share the same room so that There Will be no nightmares, I mean I read it somewhere". Bucky Is asking me to sleep With him! The world is in danger and here we are having a Little picnic in a farmhouse!.
"Yeah! Sure but You take the couch". I mean I can't say no!

-----------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^-----------
CHAPTER ENDED