Sober.

Y/n's POV:-
My head is about to blast Seriously! I am Really Weak I should have Listened to Loki, He was Right, its 12Pm now I am In my bed I don't know How And what happened yesterday? I can't even Remember; Damn this alcohol is making Me lose memories, I wish I was drunk When My mother died, So I Didn't Have Been through this trauma.

"You awake". I knock on my door. It's Bucky's voice.

"Nah I am sleeping". I said he chuckled and Comes Inside and Sit On my bed.

"Good morning sleeping beauty".he said I am pretty sure he is the one who Make me sleep here...wait did he ... Changed my clothes too?.

"Uhmm...Do you...You know...How i end up Here?" I asked him.

"Oh That. you got drunk So Loki Took you to the And He changed your dress because You throw up on that one, and yeah He changed it with Magic So No .. Awkwardness needed, and You slept In his shoulders, When we reached he Make you sleep here".
He said all That with So much of Self countrol.

"Oh oaky, Do you get the Tesseract and specter".

"Oh yeah You screw up the plan So I just buyed it from them". Okay He is upset I get it, But It wasn't really my fault I Mean That was Rude,

"I didn't do that on purpose". I Said.

"Yeah, I Don't care now I Handle it quite well". He said and We stayed little silent then, He look at my eyes Then lips, Then again eyes...

"Bucky...I..I Really Apologize". I said.

"You mean 'I am sorry'"?

"No i don't Say I am Sorry I ...Well Maybe I did". I said I really don't know what To do I have Never really Apologize to anyone before.

"Its Okay yn, Can I Uhmm ask you something?". He said Hesitantly

"Sure go ahead". I acclaimed

"Do you have Feelings for loki?". Those words...I mean no..I don't right...But Why I can't say that..I mean I Hate him, But Because Of him I ....Left Asgard...I...

"Hey, I didn't wanted to make you uncomfortable, let it be. I just wanted to asked You are you free tonight?". He said As He saw me Being uncomfortable.

"Yeah I guess, Why?". I Said.

"I mean I usually Do Dinner Alone  If you would Like to Join me tonight? It would be, great ". He said.

"Are you asking me out for a date?". I smiled and Asked him that I mean Obviously Just me and him on a dinner It's A Damn date.

"Yeah..But not really It will be you and me , And My friend Steve I mean He Forced me to You know Invite him to haha". Okay..It's Not a Date. WHY The Hell steve Wants To come! Anyway. it would be A distraction for me.

"Yeah Sure, 8 will be good?". I claim

"Yeah, yeah it would be great". He said.

"Okay then I have Some work pending, And Yeah, tony told me To tell you that He buyed and Apologize Gift for you and Is calling you down in hallway". He said.

"A Gift after Torturing Is Great Deal". I said sarcasticly his Face sadden . Maybe he thinks that I am Sad

"Hey its fine I am Joking, I will be there". I Said He nodded.

"Okay then See ya in the Hall way". He said And went out Nad closed the door too, this gesture's Ahh. He Is Perfect.
I got Up and changed my dress Into trousers and A T-shirt Lose and Comfortable.
Then I Go downstairs I took the stairs 2 floor down where the kitchen The lobby/hallway and The meeting room was. I saw Tony, Thor, Cap, My bucky and...Loki. What is he doing here?. His back was facing me Until He Heard My footsteps He turns Around and Make A eye contact with me a Deep Passionate Eye contact In front of everyone. Aughh it Awkward I am Not Looking in his eyes, I will avoid him.

"Uhmm I will take my leave". Loki tap His knees and Stand up.

"Not like this brother". Said Thor Coming in with handcuffs, Why the handcuffs? I mean Yeah he did Destroy half of the city but he helped us .

"Why the handcuffs?". I hesitatly asked and fold my hands. I can tell he looks at me again but I won't Look at him, it's awkward I mean He...saw me Drunk; what  could be more awkward than That.

"FYI, He bring an alien army to kill is all". Tony said I definitely will kill him,

"FYI, Because of him we Get Tesseract and Don't you forget He stopped too".  I said i mean I am not defending him but the truth is true.

"Yeah He got Stopped Because Of My plan!". Tony Said and Come closer .

"Your plan To kill me!". I said and come closer too.

"C'mon Y/N don't be a baby, It worked He Did All the heroic Stuff to save his wife, You both are in a Freaking Marriage! And love each other". He Said how dare he!

"First of all we are not In a Marriage as a 'Marriage' and secondly He doesn't even give a Shit about me Forget Me, he doesn't give a Shit About Anyone In the Whole freaking Universe!". I said Almost Screaming.

"Well, then explain Why He stopped?".  Tony question me. And took a chair and Sits on it
Curiously to Know the answer.

"I Don't Know, All I know is That I am Not Loved". I said tony smirk and Bring a box of books with 10 books

"I was about to say I am sorry, And yeah I really am But If again Any of this happens, I will do it all again Won't Hesitate, Better A person Noone love dies then Everyone else die". He said,
The rage Inside me builds It feels like a Volcano Erupt Inside my head My Body Vibrate with the Anger I saw A Coffee maker with coffee and don't think once And Splash It on Tony's Face.

"YOU DO THAT AGAIN, I WILL BE PREPARED JUST REMEMBER I WAS FIGHTING AGAINST THE FROST GIANT WHEN YOU PARENTS DIDN'T EVEN PLANED TO MAKE A WASTE OF BLOOD KID LIKE YOU!". I just and walk out.

"YOU ARE FIRED". i heard him yelled.

"SO IS YOUR HOUSE!". I yelled back was that too much? Well he Tortured me, He deserved it...Did he just fired me? OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!. i have nowhere else to go! ...I am A human! ... shit.

And i return to the hallway again where I saw Loki holding his laugh Steve Helping tony with The burning sensation on his Face..It was a Hot coffee...

"Hey...I am Sorry...Let me help I am a doctor, Remember". I said.

___________________________