I was just a Child

7 year's old yn:-
I was Runing out of the kitchen where my father was screaming at my mother In front of her Second wife. I am Inside My room where I have all the toys, I picked up a pen And paper and write A Poem

"I am a princess, by money;
"I am Homeless, Inside my heart
"I wish I had a Daddy, Not all this Teddys".

With That My mamma came Inside my room, I can tell she cried but She Wants to hide.

"Mommy Look What I wrote!". I told her and Give her This paper I wrote on. That didn't help I guess mommy didn't like it, She Cried After reading that.
"Sorry Mommy I will write betteh next time". I took the paper from her hand

"No no My sweet warrior, This is the greatest Poem I ever read thats Why this tears Comes Down To read that too". Really! I AM SO HAPPY I AM JUMPING AND LAUGHING.

"Right mommy!". I said she chuckled And Point Towards her lap, I Tucked in in her chest and She Took ne to bed.

"Listen, my Dearest Daughter, You are a princess By Money;

But You are not homeless inside your heart,
The eternity is In your heart;

You don't need daddy ,
you don't Need teddy,
You need a Sword To fight,
and the war you Surely won;
That's The right One honey".

She said Those lines And Sings me A song And I slept In her arms....

I Falls Down the Bed As My father Drag my mother From her and started beating her, I panicked

"GO ...GO UNDER THE BED Y/N.... She cried and begged my father
"AHH STOP IT, LEAVE MY HANDS, SHE WAS SLEEPING APOLLO! PLEASE!."

"YOU DON'T FUCKING DESERVE TO SLEEP NOR DO THIS DAUGHTER OF YOURS". He screamed I was Under the Bed I can just See My Mother Laying down there and My Father Holding her hand Cruelly.
After Lots of beating and shouting he left the room as his Other wife said him to stop.

"Mommy I am feeling sad mommy, the tears Are coming Out of my eyes, look(I showed her my eyes), mommy I don't like this all". I Said.

"Its fine darling You don't have too, One day You will find Someone Who will Not even Let your tears Come out you got it?". She again called me in her lap.
I closed my eyes and wish all this were Dream.

12 years old y/n-
I am picking up all the foods under the dinning table  I father and he is shouting again, My mother  Wasn't even reacting anymore, I just don't get it Why She doesn't Run away, She is beautiful She will find Someone Better Then my father  she is just to loyal,.

"The day you will die I will throw this girl out and Will live Peacefully". He said .

13 year old y/n Finding out her mother's died.

I was Walking in the garden when I saw So many Gods Running To my House, Another fight? Maybe I mumbled to myself and Started walking towards my house I saw Faces, Pale faces of People's, and Then I saw My mother, on the floor She ..She choked herself With a scarf, she ..She ..

"Mother?". I said In a Hesitantin voice .

"Mommy , wake up mommy, please please mommy!". I was Sitting next to her waiting for her to wake up again till then My father Drag me from my arms. I am still Facing my mom He is moving me Like a sack of wheat.

"No Mommy". I can't Move I don't know how to react I can't cry I am not angry I am ...I am dead Inside it feel like there is an hole I don't know what to feel . With that My father Throw me Inside the Byfrost I was okay with it I wanted to die As well I closed my eyes and the flashbacks of my mother's,
("Mommy I am feeling sad mommy, the tears Are coming Out of my eyes, look"(I showed her my eyes), mommy I don't like).
(darling You don't have too, One day You will find Someone Who will Not even Let your tears Come out you got it?". She again).
I smiled at all that,
I am coming mommy, i mumbled but Then Someone Pulled me back in. I fell on the ground and saw a tall Golden eye man .

"Welcome to Asgard". He said