thirty two

*excuse any errors

Let Christmas Come First..and other things...

Natalie walked backwards while taking off the jacket she wore, somehow having eyes at the back of her head to not bump into anything.

They had just come back from a wonderful date, Natalie constantly brushing her foot against his leg under the table, moving in close to him, and staring into his eyes as she licked something off the spoon. He was trying his best to not feed into her temptation, but the moment she started telling him the things she wanted done to her, they were out of the restaurant in seconds once the waiter grabbed the checkbook.

Speaking between kisses, Natalie says, "we can't be too loud."

"You say it like it's me screaming," he smirks against her lips, hiking her black dress above her waist, "learn to be quiet then."

She moaned from the passionate kisses: "I can't, and you do it on purpose."

"Stuff your face in a pillow then, 'cause I'm not restrainin' myself," he said, cupping her ass into his hands as she backed into her room.

Making it to the bed, Natalie felt Sam starting to pull away as he went to sit down. She placed her hands on his shoulders to climb on top of him, but as his hands found her hips to stop her, she stared with confusion.

"What?" she asked, searching his eyes.

"Take your panties off," hands sliding from her waist.

Her pussy pulsates at the demand, Natalie doing as he says by moving her hands under her dress. She let her fingers find the material, pulling her panties down until they landed at her ankles. Her heels tapped the floor lightly as she stepped out of them, pushing her underwear off to the side.

She goes to kiss him again, but he stops her, making her groan, "yes?" Natalie practically whining.

She was soaked, and she needed that dick badly.

Sam begins to lean back on the bed to rest on his forearms, "we're not doin' that yet," he said, watching her scrunch her brows, "I want you to sit on my face."

If the color could show that it left her face, it would, and she would be as pale as ever.

"Right now?"

He grins, nodding his head, "mhm."

"But aren't you horny, too?" she looked down at him.

"I could wait."

Besides, it brought him pleasure to give her pleasure.

She nodded, finally getting to climb on top of him by tossing one leg over him before the other, slowly moving up his frame. Since this would be her first time riding his face, she was a little nervous, not sure how she wouldn't smother him.

As of right now, she felt like she was losing her breath as he moved to lay all the way back. Natalie felt this fluttery feeling inside as he wrapped his arms around her thighs to level her, cunt now hovering over his mouth.

She didn't lower herself just yet until Sam moved her to rest against him, a soft sigh escaping her as his lips met hers.

With the feeling of his tongue making its way through her folds by spreading them, her eyes fluttered close in satisfaction. His tongue felt wet and warm, Natalie sensing right in this moment that she could melt against him, but she balanced herself to not press against him.

Sam could tell she was afraid to relax, moving his hand to her lower back to press her towards him.

She moaned softly, enjoying the swirling motion of his tongue. She wanted to curl her toes, but her heels still being on prevented that.