𝟎𝟐𝟕, 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ZOEY AKILA bennet ! sugarhill, zoey's crib  featuring; @itszoeyb

ZOEY AKILA bennet !
sugarhill, zoey's crib 
featuring; @itszoeyb .

"MOVE OVERRR, I'M hot." zoey's voice, heavy with drowsiness, mumbled through the warm silence of the room as she attempted to shift ddot's body away from her own. his embrace was clingy and urgent, reminiscent of a child's grip on a beloved toy, suggesting he harbored an unconscious fear she might evaporate from his arms if his hold loosened even slightly.

but ddot's response was instinctive and even more fervent. his arms wrapped around her, pressing her even closer as he sought comfort in her presence—his grasp growing firm and not letting go.

zoey, feeling the increasing heat, groaned in discomfort. the heat between them was becoming quite literal—her skin was damp, and she felt as if her body was generating as much heat as a small furnace. it didn't help that the room's heater was churning out warmth in steady waves, nor that they were ensconced under a mountain of thick, fluffy blankets that seemed designed to trap heat.

plus, their matching pajamas only amplified the heat, with her body heat mingling with the warmth emanating from his chest against the fabric of her own outfit.

with a twinge of regret, zoey nudged him aside, finding herself overwhelmingly hot, to the extent that drawing a deep breath felt like a challenge. "ddot," she uttered softly, her fingers grappling clumsily with the bed covers, making an effort to peel them away. all the while, ddot remained unfazed, the very picture of serenity as he drew her waist even nearer, until she was practically lying atop him. a gentle heat crept across zoey's cheeks as she made another attempt to rouse him.

"ddot," she whispered his name once more, yet—no response. her expression turned to a frown, and she pat his chest with a soft but firm touch, enough to gently coax him into consciousness. "darrian."

that was the cue that sliced through his slumber, causing his eyes to snap open. he blinked rapidly, shielding his face with a hand, and as his grip relaxed, zoey found the space to slowly slip away from ddot's hold.

ddot hums with a sleepy yawn. zoey released a resigned sigh, feeling a sense of relief as she escaped the seemingly inescapable embrace.

despite missing the comfort of ddot's arms, the stifling heat made her feel like she was on the brink of suffocation, even without physical constraints. ddot's hands groped aimlessly, registering zoey's absence which knitted his brows in confusion.

"noo, why you gotta be so far away?" ddot whined in a childlike tone, searching for her hands. meanwhile, zoey turned away quickly, ensuring he couldn't grasp them. "because it's too hot," she mumbled lowly, followed by a contagious yawn.

ddot kissed his teeth in show of annoyance, reaching for zoey by her shoulders. with easy navigation, he encircled her waist and smoothly guided her back onto him.