𝟎𝟎𝟕, 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ZOEY AKILA bennet ! sugarhill, marie's aptfeaturing; @itszoeyb

ZOEY AKILA bennet !
sugarhill, marie's apt
featuring; @itszoeyb .

AFTER THAT DAY neither zoey and ddot had talked or even seen each other due to it being the weekend afterwards. when monday came around, zoey knew that she had to focus on her studies. she spent all her time studying and attending classes, trying to bury her thoughts of ddot.

but, every time she saw the pink binder that held the lessons of her and ddot, she was reminded of him and felt the urge to call him. despite the thought she refrained to do that, thinking she'll probably be annoying him.

"he can't buy another one?" jahzara asks as she plopped down next to zoey who had finally snapped back, listening to their conversation with furrowed brows.

marie shakes her head—licking her blunt close. "no. the chain was originally from him grandma and he just added the picture in it."

zoey's eyes widen a little now she had finally understood what topic they were on. ddot's 'missing' chain. in zoey's mind she was trying to convince herself everybody had forgetting about it but obviously it was still a trending topic.

suddenly, she remembered that the chain was at her house, stuffed in her pink wallet. zoey felt embarrassed and guilty for having it, but she decided to keep quiet since their really wasn't any other option.

jahzara lets out an exasperated sigh and clicks her tongue disapprovingly. "i don't even think he lost it," she says, her voice tinged with skepticism. "what if he just misplaced it?"

zoey internally thanked jahzara for saying that but marie was so quick to prove that theory wrong. "no but—it was on him right before right?" jahzara nods, "exactly so somebody's broke ass stole it."

zoey felt grateful to jahzara for her input, but her relief was short-lived. marie quickly refuted jahzara's theory. "no, but it was on him right before, right?" marie interjected. jahzara nodded in agreement. "exactly, so somebody's broke ass stole it," she concluded, her voice laced with irritation.

zoey felt frustrated that the conversation had turned into blame fest. maybe if she didn't steal the chain none of this would be happening, but there was no turning back now.

zoey spoke up in a soft voice, offering a different perspective. "what if he just forgot to put it on one day and thought he might've left it somewhere, but it's actually at home?" she suggested. She looked over at her friends, hoping to gauge their reactions.

jahzara's face was agreeable, but marie's expression remained bland. zoey felt disappointed that her idea hadn't been received more warmly, but she just shrugged the feeling off,

she knew that if marie was ever to find out that she had stolen the chain; all hell will rise.

"but did y'all see hear we would get a bunch of new kids? ion know but i'm excitedddd." zoey changes the subject, clapping her hands in excitement. marie eyebrows raise, now herself was interested.