𝟎𝟏𝟕, 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ZOEY AKILA bennet ! sugarhill, her crib featuring; @itszoeyb

ZOEY AKILA bennet !
sugarhill, her crib
featuring; @itszoeyb .

ZOEY'S GAZE REMAINED fixed on her reflection in the mirror, her eyes welling up with tears that threatened to spill over. her mom tenderly curled the ends of her silk pressed hair, a wave of sadness washed over her.

the weight of her emotions from the previous night's relentless crying weighed heavily on her heart, casting a shadow of doubt over her upcoming performance in the auditorium.

the night had been long and filled with tears, leaving zoey feeling emotionally drained and fragile. the thought of stepping into the auditorium and playing the flute, something she had been eagerly anticipating for the longest time, now felt like an insurmountable task.

the exhaustion from her sleepless night clung to her like a heavy cloak, making it difficult to summon the energy and enthusiasm she once had.

despite her mom's efforts to wake her up early and prepare her for the day ahead, zoey's spirit felt depleted. the prospect of attending a nail appointment and running errands no longer held the same excitement it once

"mami, i don't wanna go." zoey frowns as she felt her voice cracking, she desperately tried to suppress the tears welling up inside her, afraid that they would smudge her carefully applied makeup.

zoey had spent the whole entire night stressing out, everything was just messed up. she had picked up her phone to text dd happy birthday but she couldn't find his contact, he had blocked her.

that's when she started crying even more because even tho she was that close to dd it hurts to think she ruined a friendship just like that that, over something she could've avoided easily.

zoey didn't even pick up her phone after that, she felt like if she did she'll just make shit worse for her.

her mom frowned, dropping the curling iron on the vanity desk. she turned zoey's chair around to loo at her daughters face but when she saw it her heart stopped. never had she seen zoey this upset — and the worse part about it was that she wouldn't tell her why she was upset.

"zozo baby, why do you keep tearing up and cryin? you know when you crying it makes me wanna cry." her mom swipes a way a drop of tears that had unfortunately fell down zoey's cheek. zoey shook her head, not opening her mouth because it was obvious they didn't get her anywhere anymore.

zoey's mom frowns seeing as her usually sunshiny daughter had the biggest frown on the day she had been waiting for since the first day of school.

zoey didn't get upset that much and even if she did she would usually get over it quickly, but this time it was like she was stuck. she knew what she did was something you can't move away from or just forget it.

she just wishes that she could see ddot one more time to say something, even if it meant struggling to utter a single word through her uncontrollable sobs. she just wanted to see him one more time.