𝟎𝟎𝟐, 𝐓𝐖𝐎

— "ι נυѕт ∂σ ιт му ωαу"

DARRIAN jimenez ! sugarhill, kennedy heights hs

DARRIAN jimenez !
sugarhill, kennedy heights hs.
featuring; @sugarhillddot .

DDOT COULD ONLY let out a sigh sat unbothered in the principal's office as he waited for the principal to come back. he knew he was in trouble for skipping class, but he didn't know what kind of punishment he was going to get.

when the assistant principal finally came back, she held a stern look on her face

ddot mugs his assistant principal—mrs jackson—who jus kept blabbing on the fact that he was falling half of his classes.. but the school year jus started? that's what the boy couldn't wrap his head around cause that don't make no sense.

but here he was.

"and you were slacking since last year mr jimenez." the brownskin woman looks into darrian's eyes and she could visibly tell he was out of it. she knew what went down nd that he lost a family member, she let the teachers pass him jus cause of that reason.

but now it was all running up all to him cause if he don't pass this semester he won't pass at all.

but on the other hand ddot didn't care he jus shrugged, "ion care."

mrs jackson clears her throat. "well we had already gotten permission from your mother, that you will be gettin tutored through this whole semester. we already got the person and all,"

ddot sits up, scrunching his face up. "fu— what you mean i'm gettin tutored?" mrs jackson just leans back in her chair cause she knows kids could get physical, especially in this school.

even with they own principal.

"what i'm saying is that. zoey bennet will be tutoring you for the rest of the semester." mrs jackson says in a firm tone and ddot couldn't pinpoint on who she was talkin about but she knew he knew the person someway or somehow.

"nah you bein fr right now?"

mrs jackson nods as she picks up the papers and pushes it towards the boy. "she said she's available any day of the week past 4pm."

darrian left the office feeling defeated, knowing that he was going to have to face a random girl and depend on her to work with him to improve his grades. the boy walked to his next class which was art, which he did nothing in by the way.

he usually sat in the back like always and jus slept or leave to use the bathroom the like always— never come back. the boy walks in the class with a mug on his face, his hood over his head and sat in his designated seat.

ddot put his head downwards on the desk before he was called out by the teacher to lift his head up but he didn't care so he jus left it down.

unknown to him zoey was in the same class as him and seemingly this year she sits in the seat right next to her. "hi!" a soft chirpy voice exclaimed which caused ddot to groan cause he could already tell who it was jus from the voice.