𝟎𝟎𝟓, 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

ZOEY AKILA bennet ! sugarhill, kennedy heights hsfeaturing; @itszoeyb

ZOEY AKILA bennet !
sugarhill, kennedy heights hs
featuring; @itszoeyb .

ZOEY WALKED OUT her band classroom with her new music sheets for her flute. she was honestly happy to be back to doing music since she had been doin that since she was a literal baby.

now zoey was on to her third period class that she remembers she shared with ddot—which made her face break out into a big smile while she walked to her class. zoey for some reason felt really attached to darrian, like the more he didn't like her the more she liked him.

and even though zoey knew what she had done was wrong but is was obviously working, so that was the point.

the girl walked into third period, already spotting marie who was trying to work on the assignment while her cousins were surrounding her—copying her answers.

"na, that's the answer to number 3 part b nigga." notti pointed out to his brother who let out a 'ohh.' notti smacked his teeth. "dumb ass."

marie lifted her head up seein zoey walk in and she immediately got up from her seat, hitting dd in the nose in the process. dd winced, "why she got man arms what the fuck."

"zooooo." marie smiled into zoey's neck while they hugged. zoey almost squeezed her to death because she's super affectionate, when she was close to you she was gonna give you a lot of physical affection.

zoey looked around when they let go of eachother, seeing that ddot was in fact no here. "do you know where ddot is? like i remember we had this class together but i don't know. it's not like i like waited for this class for him—i didn't by the way, but like where is he?"

marie wasn't even fazed by zoey's rambling, half of the time she was jus talkin to talk but the other half she just wanted to ask something which turned into a whole ass background info  onto why she asked the question .

"he suppose to be here i think? ion no that nigga probably smokin his life away." marie scoffs as she sits back down. zoey frowns at that sentence. one thing about her was that when she heard the fact somebody else was going through a hard time it made her feel like she was to.

"hi z." notti gave her a nickname, dapping her up which made her smile softly.

zoey loved nicknames especially from people she had just met. it made her feel like they have finally officially become her friends. she loved giving nicknames too—she always tried to make them different form the ones everybody else called them.

dd just waves at her which she appreciated too. she really liked the vibe of the two—they weren't unfriendly like ddot was.

or that's why marie quotes him as, "unfriendly ass nigga."

but in zoey's opnion he was really just going through something and he copes it differently. she felt bad but the thing zoey didn't notice was that she had took away one of his only ways of being sane.