𝟎𝟎𝟖, 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

ZOEY AKILA bennet ! sugarhill, zoey's crib featuring; @itszoeyb

ZOEY AKILA bennet !
sugarhill, zoey's crib
featuring; @itszoeyb .

"AND BAM SHE she got hit by a big ass truck!" zoey animatedly recounted a story to ddot, running her hand through his curls as she spoke. ddot was taken aback by the sudden outburst of profanity and hit her thigh softly while saying "zoey, don't curse." zoey however, seemed unfazed by ddot's comment and continued her story.

zoey and ddot lay in soey's bed, and zoey began to tell a story she had heard from an unknown source. it was scary to say the least on how easily zoey was to take ddot's mind off everything else.

"omg—omg! you know what we should do?" zoey questions enthusiastically, clapping her hands. ddot frowns when he feels her hands leave his hair but he hums anyway.

zoey's face lit up with excitement as and exclaimed, "we should make a scrapbook together! it'd be so cuteee. especially when your my friend now." she hugs his neck and ddot couldn't handle the smile making onto his pink lips.

ddot was taken aback by the sudden suggestion, but he couldn't find it in himself to hate it or say no. he's never met someone who cherished a friendship like zoey did, and it made him feel weird.

but not in the weird weird, like the other kind.

as zoey continued to gush about the scrapbook, ddot couldn't help but smile so hard at her voice. he was so used to always being mean to everyone—mugging anybody on sight, so he isn't use to being so soft around zoey.

he hadn't even realized zoey had gotten up, holding a notebook in her hand with a box of what contained essentials for the scrapbook.

zoey set the stuff down on the bed, crossing her legs together. she looked up to ddot, "we need to take photos so we could put them in the book."

ddot nods like it was obvious. zoey groaned though since they didn't have any photos together. she was gonna give up on the idea of the scrapbook before she remembered that her dad had a polaroid camera.

zoey clapped her hands before placing them back on her lap. "my dad has this polaroid camera since he's so oldddd, but they might work as of now so imma be right back!"

zoey went downstairs retrieve polaroid camera that she had remembered her dad left in the cabinet from her first day of school photos, and she jogged back upstairs when she finally found it.

ddot was still in the same position where he was before, sittting with his back hunched on the bed—hands in his face. "i got the camera!" zoey says enthusiastically.

despite his initial reservations, ddot was a little excited about the prospect of creating a scrapbook with zoey. he could already picture the two of them sitting together, cutting out pictures and pasting them into the book while he listens to zoey's rambles.