𝟎𝟐𝟓, 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

DARRIAN jimenez  ! sugarhill, his crib

DARRIAN jimenez !
sugarhill, his crib .
featuring; @sugarhillddot .

DDOT HUNG UP the call he was on, kissing his teeth in annoyance, feeling irritated. he had been attempting to make conversation with a girl, but she remained silent throughout, refusing to show her face on camera. hrt complete quietness exasperated him.

in the past, ddot may have tolerated this, but now he found every girl he spoke to be dull and lacking personality.

none of them seemed to have any goals or passions; whenever ddot spoke, she simply echoed his words, which only served to aggravate him.

he wanted to find someone who he could have a meaningful conversation, but it was like every girl with personality seemed to disappear.

"darrian, hurry up, if you kate again your gonna get detention." his mother called out as she popped her head into the room, catching ddot in the midst of searching for his watch.

assuming his mother sighed, "you lost your chain again?"

ddot pursed his lips, shaking his head. "nah i'm jus lookin for my watch."

"alright, just don't lose it, because then you'll gon lose yourself. goodbye, mijo, be good," his mother said as she kissed him on the cheek before walking out of the room.

ddot had a brief moment of panic when he couldn't find his watch, until he finally spotted it buried at the end of the drawer.

after a few minutes of getting ready, he exited his room, grabbing his backpack and phone and quickly texting dd and notti that he was headed to school.

feeling the harsh wind as he stepped outside, ddot shivered and cursed softly as he realized there was snow on the ground, knowing he was wearing his new sneakers and refusing to go back inside to change.

he brushed off the inconvenience, opting to walk to school since it wasn't too far from his house. as he strolled, he noticed an incoming call from the group chat with notti and dd. he quickly plugged in his airpods, connecting them to his phone before tucking the device into his hoodie pocket.

"yo, where ya ass at, ddot?" dd's loud voice blared through the phone, causing ddot to roll his eyes. "shut the fuck up dd. i'm not even two blocks away, just wait. he mumbled back, yawning slightly.

dd audibly sucked his teeth. "you know we got a pep rally today. if we miss that, we'll end up with detention again."

"aii imma be there in a bit." ddot mumbled before ending the call and retrieving his phone. he crossed the street without bothering to look up, walking like he had multiple lives to spare, fully aware that he only had one.

eventually, ddot arrived at the school, spotting dd and botti sharing a blunt at the football field. "yo, we going straight to the gym or we goin to homeroom?" he asked as he dapped them up.