𝟎𝟎𝟑, 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

ZOEY AKILA bennet ! sugarhill, kennedy heights hs featuring; @itszoeyb

ZOEY AKILA bennet !
sugarhill, kennedy heights hs
featuring; @itszoeyb .

THE ONLY REASON why zoey was walking to her next period class with her hood over her head, a whole black outfit was cause she was gonna do something she would regret. from the nights before she was procrastinating on when and where she would steal the chain.

zoey didn't think she would actually go through with this but today would be the day she would have to tutor darrian so she felt like it was enough time til she would have to do it.

darrian and her shared a couple of classes together including gym class.

the girl had figured that ddot went down to the lockers room to change since they have been going to the gym class since monday, there's not one day when he didn't go to the lockers roomL

but the thing was he didn't go to the boys locker rooms, they had a shared bathroom; both girls and boys and zoey had figured out that she could steal it there.

plus she had never seen darrian with his chain around his neck during gym class so the only thing she could wish was that this transition went smoothly.

zoey walked into the gym doors, seeing as their was a couple of people there including notti who waved to her causing her to smile back enthusiastically, waving back. so if notti was their why wouldn't darrian?

zoey made her way down into the girls locker room, not even bothering to change since she was already in sweatpants so she just waited til she heard no one in the hallway to slip into the corner of the bathroom.

the girl looked around to see that she was right. darrian stood there unclipping the chain on his neck. zoey turned back around since she hadn't even walked inside the bathroom yet.

she turned around the corner since she heard him walk out of the bathroom. zoey leaned her head back to see where he had placed his chain in, his locker.

zoey closed her eyes cause she deadass felt like she was kc from undercover right now. in black and all, this was too childish. zoey waited til she heard footsteps going up the stairs before gettin out of her hiding spot.

zoey walked to the boys section, gagging cause these niggas smelled so bad it hurts her poor soul. while zoey walked up to the locker she saw ddot put the chain on she felt someone starin.

the darkskin girl turns her head back slowly to see a boy with a taper, looking at her with wide eyes. "oh hi! uh i'm jus lookin for something my—brother, yeah brother left in here." she smiled.

the boy didn't even bother looking at the girl before going along with his business.

now you would think someone like darrian would lock his locker but it was unlocked, well atleast for zoey it was because when she opened it was wide open.