𝟎𝟐𝟎, 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

ZOEY AKILA bennet ! sugarhill, her crib featuring; @itszoeyb

ZOEY AKILA bennet !
sugarhill, her crib
featuring; @itszoeyb .

@itszoeyb

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗱𝟬𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟮,𝟭𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

itszoeyb ♾️🕊️.
comments disabled .

AFTER A WHILE of living life without your mother it feels like your just sick, mentally and physically exhausted of everything. every aspect of zoey's daily routine seemed impossible, as if she had lost all sense of purpose and motivation. basic tasks that used to be second nature now required a large effort.

simple actions like getting out of bed in the morning felt like an impossible feat. it was even difficult to find the strength to face the day—she couldn't bring herself to be happy without her mom.

the world around her seemed gray and lifeless, mirroring the emptiness she felt inside.

the once vibrant and energetic zoey had transformed into a mere shell of her former self. her energy reserves were depleted, and even the smallest exertions left her exhausted. it was as if all the colors had drained from her world, leaving behind only a suffocating darkness that enveloped her existence.

zoey doesn't know the last time she's cracked a smile—laughed or even a small chuckle. she felt like she didn't have a right to because her mother's not here.

the toll on zoey's physical health was equally profound. zoey's appetite had become a casualty of her emotional turmoil. the thought of nourishing her body brought on waves of anxiety and fear.

it had always triggered her but now she can't even look at it.

zoey's weight plummeted as her eating disorder tightened its grip on her fragile psyche. her body became frail and weak from the onslaught of self-imposed deprivation.