𝟎𝟎𝟔, 𝐒𝐈𝐗

ZOEY AKILA bennet ! sugarhill, zoey's housefeaturing; @itszoeyb

ZOEY AKILA bennet !
sugarhill, zoey's house
featuring; @itszoeyb .

ZOEY STARED AT the toilet where she had jus threw her actual guts out. this is the whole reason why she doesn't force herself to eat because this is where she ends up.

when she finished she could only stare at the toilet bowl, where she had just emptied the contents of her stomach. the sensation of heaving and the sound of gagging had made its way out of her throat, and she felt weak and dizzy.

the sound of gagging made its way out of her throat when she kept thinking of the thought of food itself, causing her to repeat the cycle of vomiting.

this was the main reason zoey didn't like to force herself to eat.. she knew that it would lead to this. the mere thought of food was enough to make her nauseous. she had tried to eat something earlier, but the taste and texture had made her gag causing her to run to the bathroom.

zoey was afraid of eating, and she knew that it wasn't healthy. she had read about anorexia and she recognized some of the symptoms in herself. she didn't want to develop an eating disorder, but she couldn't help feeling disgusted by food.

zoey took a deep breath and splashed some water on her face. she knew that she had to eat something, but she didn't know how to overcome her fear. she felt trapped, and she knew she wasn't gonna be able to talk about this without feeling embarrassed .

zoey had been ignoring someone in particular for a few days. she knew better than to do that but she always didn't think stuff through.

as in ; darrian.

she didn't know why but every time she saw him after that particular day she just would stop talking as much as she would, after he had called her childish for talking she made sure not to speak around him as much.

and it was obvious because zoey was the type to never shut up. like she could go on about a topic for hours without getting bored with the same person.

but after that small humbling from ddot it made her realize that she might just be a bother to him. like he actually doesn't like her — well maybe not even only him, what if other people don't too?

zoey felt her eyes prick at the thought of her friends not liking her as much as she does. she hates when she overthinks everything because then she'll just be in a puddle of her own thoughts.

so here she was sitting in her bed with her legs crossed — zoned out and just thinking of every possibility where her friends had gotten mad at her. she didn't know why but she just did.

the sound of her phone ringing brought her out of her overthinking mess fortunately. zoey snapped out of it before pinking up her pink covered case that held her phone and slid on the green button to accept the call.