𝟎𝟏𝟑, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

DARRIAN jimenez ! sugarhill, ddot's crib featuring; @sugarhillddot

DARRIAN jimenez !
sugarhill, ddot's crib
featuring; @sugarhillddot .

DDOT TOOK A puff of the blunt and exhaled the smoke. he had just woken up from a dream that involved his grandma and now he couldn't go to sleep, just the thought of her made him sick to his stomach.

he didn't know what to do—and the fact of being alone with his thought were slowly eating him alive.

he had been lying in bed for hours, trying to back fall asleep, but his mind was racing with thoughts of his grandma. the dream he had just woken up from was vivid and unsettling. in it, he saw his grandma seated in her cherished rocking chair, her face etched with undeniable pain. she desperately tried to convey something to him, her lips moving soundlessly, but the words slipped through his grasp like smoke.

ddot took a few more puffs, hoping that the weed would calm his nerves and help him relax. but the more he smoked, the more he realized that he needed something more than just a temporary escape.

the haunting dream involving his beloved grandma, and now an overwhelming sense of sadness and despair washed over him. tears welled up in his eyes as he struggled to regain composure.

unable to shake off the unsettling images from the dream, ddot found himself trapped in a state of restlessness. the mere thought of his grandma twisted his stomach into knots, leaving him feeling physically ill. the weight of being alone with his thoughts bore down on him, threatening to suffocate him with each passing moment.

minutes had passed, yet he remained in bed, his attempts to find solace in sleep proving futile. his mind raced with a torrent of thoughts and memories centered around his grandma. the dream had been so vivid, so painfully real.

overwhelmed by a flood of emotions, ddot's tears cascaded down his cheeks, mingling with the lingering scent of the blunt. the weight of his unspoken grief and unanswered questions threatened to consume him, leaving him drowning in a sea of sorrow and longing.

ddot's tear-streaked face lay nestled in his pillow as he wept, overcome by a bittersweet mix of sorrow and nostalgia. in the quiet confines of his bedroom, memories of his beloved grandmother flooded his mind, enveloping him in a comforting embrace that transcended time.

transported back to his childhood, he could almost feel the sun's gentle caress on his skin as he and his grandma strolled hand-in-hand through the neighborhood. with each step, they embarked on small adventures that held profound significance in his young heart. the park, a sprawling playground of endless possibilities, became their sanctuary. together, they reveled in the joy of swinging high into the sky, their laughter echoing through the air. they raced against the wind, their feet pounding on the pavement, as if chasing fleeting moments of pure bliss.

the afternoons spent in her cozy kitchen, where the tantalizing aroma of freshly baked cookies filled the air. ddot would eagerly don an apron, his small hands eagerly assisting his grandma in mixing the ingredients. the warmth of the oven enveloped them as they watched their creations transform into golden delights, their anticipation growing with each passing minute.