𝟎𝟏𝟎, 𝐓𝐄𝐍

ZOEY AKILA bennet ! sugarhill, kennedy heights hsfeaturing; @itszoeyb

ZOEY AKILA bennet !
sugarhill, kennedy heights hs
featuring; @itszoeyb .

ONE THING ZOEY didn't play about was her friends. she cherished her friendship like babies, like if she didn't hold on to them they were gonna break. zoey was the type of person that checked up on you during a school break, face you, and even send long text messages.

to her, friendships were like precious gems that she had to keep safe and protected. she would go to great lengths to make sure that her friends felt appreciated and valued, and was always there to lend an ear or offer a shoulder to cry on.

zoey would go out if her way sometimes to make the biggest surprise birthday, and even if the two couldn't see each other face to face for whatever reason she would always be the first one to send a paragon when it hits 12.

she valued her friendships deeply, treating them with the utmost care and attention. she was fiercely protective of her friends, and took great care to make sure they felt appreciated and supported. zoey was the type of person who would check in on you during school breaks, face you, and even send thoughtful text messages.

so when she was called from the loud speaker, the three sitting in silence in the principal's office—zoey felt like their was something she was missing out on.

and it wasn't school related.

"uhm so we were reported that a object of one of the students went missing.. do you have anything to do with it?" the head principal asked zoey causing her heart to drop—she didn't even get to progress anything happening right now.

"wh—what? i don't know what your talking about truly." zoey says in the most convincing voice she could manage. she felt like she knew what they were talking about, but she didn't want to jump to conclusions.

mrs. Jackson, who was sitting next to the head principal, shook her head frantically. "i told you it ain't zoey—why do you even think it's zoey? i don't know how this even came to be a topic. people who lose their stuff here come to report it, not send some anonymous email. like, what the..."

zoey furrowed her brow, trying to make sense of what mrs jackson was saying."what do you mean by that?" she asked, her voice shaking a little. she was confused and scared, and she didn't know what was going on.

and she felt like she didn't even want to know what was going on.

zoey wasn't sure if she could contain herself at the moment, she felt like at any moment she was gonna have a breakdown.

the head principal let out a sigh, interlocking his fingers before looking zoey directly in the eyes. "we had gotten an email, somebody had brung it to my attention that a object had gone missing by their—uh—significant other. and they had said they specifically remembered a girl who went by well.. your name zoey. so we just wanted to ask.."