𝟎𝟎𝟒, 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

ZOEY AKILA bennet ! sugarhill, kennedy heights hs featuring; @itszoeyb

ZOEY AKILA bennet !
sugarhill, kennedy heights hs
featuring; @itszoeyb .

[ warning: speaking of eating disorders ]

"NO THE CAMERAS aren't on durin when y'all go downstairs.. are y'all well?" the coach looks at the group of teens with a bored but concerned expression because why would she have the cameras on while the kids went downstairs to change.

zoey had let out the most relieved sigh in the inside, she forgot about that part.

the teens understandingly left her office whilst zoey was happy from the news she saw ddot who was trailing behind the group—a defeated expression on his face. zoey felt bad but the only reason she didn't give him the chin right then and three was that she would get her ass best to the core and she hasn't even been in the school for 2 weeks.

zoey let out a small breath. "i'm sorry we couldn't find your chain—maybe we can find it later? you probably missed placed it or something because i always do that. like i have so much things i always forget where i put it you know?"

ddot mugged the girl who finally stopped talking. "i was waiting to you to shut the fuck up."

zoey hit her lip feeling she deserved that in a way so she jus stopped talking all together. "be nice nigga." jahzara nudged ddot in the shoulder when she heard the way ddot was talking to her bestfriend.

ddot rolled his eyes—turning around to look to zoey who still had a small smile on her face. he kisses his teeth lowly, "yo is you gon tutor me lata?"

zoey smiled as she clapped her hands enthusiastically—completely forgetting about what had happened a couple minutes ago. "yes omg! i have a whole binder for the things we can do to help you—math right?"

ddot mugged her at how enthusiastic she sounded about learning after school. "nigga you jus odd, what the fuck."

zoey shrugged, unbothered as she walked back into the cafeteria and made her way to her lunch table, sitting next to marie as always. "yo what the fuck is that man." dd acknowledged the food they were giving out today—the food notti was eating.

"this shi is good ion care." he mumbled as he dipped the chicken nuggets in the ketchup.

jahzara and dd held the same disgusted expression on their faces cause who eats school lunch. "nasty." they both said at the same time.

zoey hates the thought of food in the first place. she hates eating at school, and she barely even eats. she could go weeks without food it was concerning to the point her parents were noticing. it wasn't long til they took her to the doctor and figured out she had a eating disorder—anorexia to be precise. zoey faints when she doesn't eat for long but always denies the offer of being hungry, she was just scared.