𝟎𝟏𝟖, 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ZOEY AKILA bennet ! sugarhill, her crib featuring; @itszoeyb

ZOEY AKILA bennet !
sugarhill, her crib
featuring; @itszoeyb .

THE DARKSKIN GIRL stood hunched over the toilet, her body trembling with a mixture of exhaustion and desperation. after days of enduring self-imposed starvation, her body had reached a breaking point. as she leaned forward, her weakened muscles strained, barely able to support her fragile frame.

the acidic taste of bile rose in her throat, and she clenched her eyes shut, desperately trying to prevent the onslaught of another wave of nausea.

beads of perspiration formed on her forehead, a testament to her body's struggle to keep up with the physical torment she had subjected it to.

her head felt heavy, weighed down by the relentless hunger that had now transformed into a gnawing emptiness. with each heave and retch, her ribs became more prominent, her body a mere shell of its former self. the sight of her protruding collarbones and jutting hipbones reflected the toll that malnutrition had taken on her once vibrant and healthy physique.

her breathing quickened, becoming shallow and erratic, mirroring her escalating panic. each inhale was a struggle, as her starving lungs tried to compensate for the lack of sustenance they craved. fear welled up within her as she realized she had lost control over her own body, that the very act of nourishing herself had become an insurmountable challenge.

caught in the throes of her disordered thoughts, she couldn't bring herself to comprehend the gravity of her deteriorating condition. the desperation to regain control mingled with a haunting sense of self-loathing, as she grappled with the devastating consequences of her actions.

the echoes of her torment reverberated off the walls, amplifying the overwhelming sense of isolation she felt. the world outside continued to spin, oblivious to her silent struggle, unaware of the battle she fought every moment of every day.

zoey's tears mixed with the remnants of her expelled stomach contents as she finally collapsed onto the cold bathroom floor, her body frail and spent.

she feels like she deserves this, she deserved everything wrong thing that happened to her because all that she sees when she looks in the mirror is a monster. she doesn't see zoey, she doesn't see the girl who smiled and laughed at everything, she didn't see herself anymore.

it felt like as every day passes by she looses a piece of herself, and it isn't just a piece anymore it felt like a big chunk.

everyday it felt like her body was slowly just breaking. and she didn't wanna bother her parents about it because it would just make them worry about it more than she does.

zoey, struggling to regain her composure, hastily brushed away the tears streaming down her face. with a trembling hand she reached for a crumpled paper towel on the sink, using it to wipe the remnants of her anguish from her cheeks and damp lips.