91

It took all of five minutes to get to their destination with a portkey, they landed in the grand lobby of the Magical Cairo Alley hotel (and restaurant) a five star hotel. Tom would only conceive staying in the best of hotels, and anything less would not do. They deserved the best, they worked hard to accumulate their money, so in his book it was a must.

"I must admit it's beautiful," Hadrian said, glancing around in awe, Fenrir was copying his actions, the place was resplendent. This was where they would be living for the duration of their trip, returning home just in time for the Full Moon then of course, Abraxas and Imogen's wedding. Fenrir would always spend his full moons in Slytherin-Peverell manor, where he was safe. They wanted him to associate it with fun, happiness and a safe place.

"I picked well then?" Tom asked smugly, as he approached the desk, speaking to the witch manning the desk, in English. Informing her of whom they were, in order to receive their room keys.

"You did, and you know you did," Hadrian said wryly, rolling his eyes at his husband. Honestly, the way he coveted everything, especially the best should be concerning. At least he didn't need to steal or kill in order to get what he wanted these days, money opened a lot of doors and allowed those to part with their precious items.

"Is there a pool?" Fenrir asked, craning his neck and taking everything in with wide eyed excitement.

"I'm sure there are two," Hadrian nodded, "One inside and one outside," thankfully unlike Muggle hotels, the place wasn't overwhelming with people, so they'd be able to actually use it without having to be there at the crack of dawn to get a chair. Fenrir had never been somewhere so repentant, the Greyback's had been piss poor by the time the child was born, and the moment he became a werewolf... they hadn't wasted a single Knut more on him. They'd abandoned him, and then sold a story on him, that would never be accepted.

'Don't you worry about them,' Tom declared mentally, his voice edging into darkness, 'They will pay with their impudence with their lives.'

'Good,' Hadrian stated firmly, nobody hurt his boy and got away with it, and it was also very revealing that Tom had also begun the process without him having to ask. Tom cared for Fenrir a great deal than he liked to pretend. 'Nothing too quickly I hope?' he wasn't that golden boy anymore, wasn't afraid to do what needed to be done to protect his family.

'No, but by the time we return, they will be dead' Tom stated, lips tugging just so, showing he was immensely pleased with himself.

"If you'll follow Aions, he will see you to your room, Sirs," Cliupatra gestured towards Aions who she passed the key over to, the penthouse suite, it was unmistakable where it was, but nonetheless, they would show their guests to their rooms. "Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay with us,"

"I'm sure we will Cliupatra, thank you," Hadrian said, surprise flittering over her eyes, he'd said her name correctly, most people stumbled over it or just mangled it to pieces. She nodded pleased, smiling at her newest guests.

"No bags?" Aions asked, staring at them.

"Shrunk down," he gestured towards his pocket with a smile.

Aions smiled, "Follow me," and with that they were on their way.

"Can we go right to the pool?" Fenrir asked, jumping a little as the elevator hummed and rode them to their destination, the very top of the building. They were going too fast for them to even bother putting music in the elevators like the Muggles so liked doing. clinging tightly to Hadrian's hand, big gold eyes staring up at Hadrian. Nothing like the empty, mad, soulless eyes of the adult Fenrir and he was determined to see to it that they never made an appearance.