Friends

Aditi's tense demeanor didn't go unnoticed by those present in the living room after Parth and others left for the study. Gayatri, sensing Aditi's unease, gently inquired, "Aditi beta, Parth mentioned it's related to something at their office. Why do you seem so tense?"

Aditi, feeling a mixture of worry and said "No, Ma. It's just that Bhaiyya seems to be hiding something from me. I can sense his tension, and it's making me anxious."

Seeking clarity and perhaps solace, Aditi turned to Deepa, hoping for some insight into the situation. "Deepa, at least you can tell me what's going on," Aditi pleaded with a tinge of disappointment in her voice.

Deepa, grappling with her own emotions and the weight of the situation, responded with a mix of concern and disappointment, "Adi, I've always thought of myself as your best friend, but I never imagined you'd also hide things from me." Her words carried a sense of betrayal and hurt, as she struggled with the idea that Aditi might have kept something important from her.

Aditi stared at Deepa, her eyes filled with disbelief and hurt.I never hid anything from you, deepa, Aditi said, her voice tinged with confusion.

Deepa looked away, a mix of guilt and frustration crossing her face. "Oh, then what happened about the property your father left for you?" she retorted bitterly. "They closed you in the dark room for days without giving food, they tortured you,beat you and took away, no, snatched all the properties from you, but you didn't tell me or Parth about it."

Aditi's eyes widened in shock, Deepa continued "Leave about Parth; you didn't want him to fight for you with his family. What about me?" Her voice wavered with a sense of betrayal. You could have told me, I would have helped you. Instead, you opted to bear everything alone. Whenever we meet or talk, you always say that you are fine."

Deepa's shoulders sagged, the weight of her silence finally crushing her. "The anger I am getting at you... I want... I want to yell at you, slap you if I don't love you as much as I love you," she stammered, her voice breaking with remorse.

Aditi's heart sank as she felt the weight of Deepa's words pierce through her. She glanced around, sensing the eyes of everyone in the room fixated on them, the tension palpable.

"Deepa, please," Aditi whispered, her voice trembling with hurt and a tinge of desperation. "Let's not do this here, in front of everyone."

"Leave it? Deepa's voice rose, anger simmering beneath her words. "Let everyone know how brainless you are. Why can't you fight with them? You could have left them and come to us, to me. I am your friend, right? But no."

  Parth planned your future to bring you out from that hell," Deepa's voice her words carrying a mix of concern and remorse. "Fortunately, you married Jijaji, or else how would you come out of that hell, you stupid girl?"

Kishore's voice quivered with emotion as he spoke, "She was the princess of our home, our angel, but she has gone through hell, his heart aching for the hardships Aditi had endured.

Gautam, sensing his father's emotional turmoil, offered his support by placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder. His own feelings mirrored the anguish and frustration felt by his family, empathetically resonating with their pain.

However, amidst this shared grief, Rudra's emotions veered in a different direction. His heart seethed with a desire for vengeance against the Verma family, contemplating a slow and deliberate retribution for what they had inflicted upon Aditi. His anger and anguish had amalgamated into a desire to dismantle and annihilate everything associated with those who had caused Aditi such immense suffering.

Deepa's words echoed in the room, laden with frustration and disbelief. "I don't know what stupidity you carry in your head," she exclaimed "I always told you to escape from there, but you always said they are your family, after your parents. You stayed with them, bore everything from them, saying that it was your family, but in reality, you were not......."

Aditi's eyes glistened with unshed tears, her heart torn between defending herself and trying to salvage the situation. The weight of Deepa's accusations felt like a heavy burden she couldn't shake off. The room fell silent, the tension hanging thick in the air, as the rift between the two friends widened, leaving a bitter taste of misunderstanding and unresolved emotions.

Rudra and Parth's synchronized shout of Deepa's name reverberated through the room, Deepa stood there, her guilt evident on her face as she realized the gravity of what she had been about to disclose. Before Rudra or Parth could voice their feelings, Aditi took a step forward Sorry for everything, I know you were hurt because I never shared anything with you or Parth Bhai," Aditi confessed, her voice laden with regret. "I didn't want to burden you both with my problems. When you both came to the village for your holidays, it was the only time I could laugh and be happy. I didn't want to think about those incidents. That's the reason I didn't tell you or Parth Bhai anything."

Parth approached Deepa, and said Deepa, what nonsense are you talking to her? Why are you bringing up the past? Leave everything. She is happy now; that's what's important."

He enveloped Aditi in a warm, reassuring hug as she stood there, tears streaming down her cheeks, her heart heavy with unspoken emotions. "Aditi bacha, look at me," Parth said tenderly, trying to comfort her. "You know about Deepa, right? So, don't feel bad."

As Aditi glanced at Deepa, a silent exchange of understanding passed between them, an unspoken reassurance that their friendship remained steadfast despite the complexities of the moment.

Parth's gaze then shifted back to Deepa, his expression now serious. Deepa's face was clouded with guilt, her eyes reflecting the weight of her unspoken truth, acknowledging her fault in stirring emotions that had caused distress.

Meanwhile, Rudra, observing the tears in Aditi's eyes, clenched his fists in silent frustration. His heart ached witnessing Aditi's pain, but he held back his words at that moment, his silence a testament to the tumult of emotions he was experiencing within himself, wrestling between his protective instincts and the turmoil of the situation.