Rhythms of Harmony

Rudra's POV

I stood downstairs, eagerly waiting for Aditi, checking the time every now and then. Soon i caught sight of my wife descending the staircase, adorned in a stunning golden saree that accentuated her grace. Her long neck adorned with an elegant choker, and her hair meticulously parted with straight strands falling perfectly. The traditional sindoor in her hair partition added to her radiant beauty, making her appear exceptionally stunning and queen "My Queen"

 The traditional sindoor in her hair partition added to her radiant beauty, making her appear exceptionally stunning and queen "My Queen"

Approaching the staircase, i extended my hand, offering it to Aditi. Though she hesitated momentarily, feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement, she eventually accepted my hand. As soon her hand was in my hand i noticed the slight sweat and coldness of her palms, understanding her inner apprehension.

As we settled in the car, i sought to comfort Aditi and said to her, "Aditi, there will be many reporters, but don't worry, I'll be right beside you and holding you showing her our hands found solace in the gentle embrace, entwined together.

Arriving at the venue swiftly, we were greeted by a throng of reporters eagerly awaiting our arrival and our security  covering us. Stepping out of the car, i  instinctively placed my hand on Aditi's waist protectively, we posed for the flashing cameras.

Observing Aditi, I was marveled at her outward confidence while sensing the undercurrent of nervousness and trembles within her. Despite her poised appearance,i understood the emotions running beneath the surface and silently vowed to support her through the evening's events.

Aditi's POV

As I made my way down the stairs, I noticed Rudransh ji waiting for me, impeccably dressed in a black tuxedo. Upon spotting me, he extended his hand, and I accepted it gratefully, feeling a sense of reassurance as we headed towards our waiting car. Sitting inside, Rudransh ji spoke to me about the reporters, offering his unwavering support, promising to stand by my side throughout the event.

 Sitting inside, Rudransh ji spoke to me about the reporters, offering his unwavering support, promising to stand by my side throughout the event