Seeking Solace

In this harrowing and tense scene, Samarth's despicable actions invoke a sense of repulsion and terror within Aditi as he intrudes upon her personal space, his touch eliciting a deep sense of disgust. Bound to the chair, her attempts to free herself only lead to futile struggles, intensifying her vulnerability in the face of his menacing intentions.

Samarth's twisted smirk sends shivers down Aditi's spine, his taunting words echoing with a chilling warning. "Doll, just be calm," he mocks, relishing her helplessness. His cold demeanor exudes a disturbing sense of control, as he sadistically warns her against attempting to break free, instilling fear of further harm.

"Rudra, where are you? Please, help me. I need you," her voice resonates with an earnest plea, her words a desperate invocation to a higher power, seeking guidance and protection amidst the looming darkness that threatens to engulf her.

In a moment of dire need and overwhelming despair, Aditi's heart cries out in a fervent plea to Rudra, seeking divine intervention and solace in the face of impending danger.

Samarth's twisted smirk sends shivers down Aditi's spine, his taunting words echoing with a chilling warning. "Doll, just be calm," he mocks, relishing her helplessness. His cold demeanor exudes a disturbing sense of control, as he sadistically warns her against attempting to break free, instilling fear of further harm.

In a gut-wrenching moment, he callously removes his shirt, a grotesque display of dominance that further heightens Aditi's distress. Her tears stream down her face as she pleads with him, her voice trembling with fear and desperation, "Please, Samarth, please."

Meanwhile, Nitya and Chanchal, reveling in the sinister spectacle unfolding before them, observe with a twisted sense of triumph from the shadows, their smiles betraying a sickening satisfaction at Aditi's torment.

Amidst the tense and distressing situation within the room, a sudden disruption ruptures the stifling silence. The sound of a door being forcibly broken open echoes sharply, followed by the jolt of a gunshot that tears through the air, shattering the sinister ambiance like a thunderclap.

Rudra POV

I stormed into the room and saw something terrible happening—Samarth was about to touch Aditi. It made me really angry. Without wasting a moment, I kicked him hard, and he went down on his knees right away. Dhruv and Gautam rushed in with our security team. They were stunned by what they saw happening.

When they looked at Nitya and Chanchal, they quickly signaled their security to take both of them into custody. They swiftly caught Samarth, who was trying to do something wrong.

Aditi was trembling and saying, "Don't touch me, don't touch me." I felt really worried about her and knelt down in front of her, wanting to help and comfort her in that scary moment.

In an instant, I swiftly untied Aditi, who was bound to a chair. Looking at her, I noticed her face, lips, neck, and hands were deeply bruised. I immediatly  embraced her, and as I held her, she reciprocated, but winced in pain when I touched her bleeding hand. My fury surged, and I swiftly turned to the perpetrator, enraged by his vile actions.

In a fit of anger, I struck him forcefully, then handed Aditi a rod, urging her to unleash her fury upon him. Trembling from the ordeal, Aditi glanced at me, wiping her tears away. Taking the rod from my hand, she approached Samarth and unleashed her anger upon him, striking him until he lay motionless. She cried inconsolably as she knelt beside him.