Restless Heart

I returned to India within two days. Walking into our haveli, it was evident that the wedding preparations had already started. My mother warmly greeted me, expressing her relief that I arrived on time. I assured her that I had promised to return early. She handed me Aayansh, and I asked how he was doing, l He was laughing as iam talking and tickling him. and it was heartwarming.

Dhruv and Laksh also welcomed me. After a few minutes, I freshened up and came downstairs. The rest of the family had returned from the office, and they were enjoying their evening tea and snacks. Laksh suggested that we take a look at the photos from the roka ceremony since everyone was present. He connected the device and began playing the pictures.

While I was engrossed in my phone, my mother snatched it away, insisting that I hadn't even looked at the photos from my own roka ceremony. As I started to browse through the photos, I came across one that caught my eye. In the picture, there was a girl in a yellow saree sitting opposite my family, and I couldn't deny that she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

Dhruv informed me that she was Aditi, she has a small smile as my mother was talking to her. She appeared eternally beautiful. Then, I saw a photo that stirred something within me. It was a picture of Aayansh with Aditi, and they looked incredibly adorable. She had him in her lap, and for a moment, it seemed like they had a special bond, almost like a mother and son.

 She had him in her lap, and for a moment, it seemed like they had a special bond, almost like a mother and son

As Dhruv played a video, we all watched it emotionally. Aditi was conversing with Aayansh in babyish language, her voice sweet and gentle. She fed him, burped him, and in that moment, they seemed inseparable the shocking fact is Aayansh is comfortable with her aayansh doesn't go to the strangers easily but aayansh is laughing with aditi. I was taken aback by the thought that they looked like a mother and son truly.

As I was about to leave, I noticed a picture of Aditi with tears in her eyes. It was a moment that stirred restlessness within me. I wanted to do anything to make her smile. This unexpected feeling left me frustrated, and I left abruptly, trying to make sense of it all.

•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~~••~•~•~•

Hello, dear readers,

I apologize for the short update, but I'm eager to share more of the story with you. Your readership means the world to me, and I'm in need of a little boost.

Please take a moment to go through the book and let me know your thoughts. Every reader's engagement is like fuel to my creativity, and it keeps the story alive.

Thank you for your understanding and support. Happy reading! 📖🌟

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~