A Precious Moment

Omkaar's voice carried authority as he instructed, "Okay, let's start the roka ceremony." With that, he and Durga Devi stepped forward and applied tilak on Aditi's forehead. They presented her with exquisite jewelry and clothes. Durga Devi then placed a set of family heirloom bangles on Aditi's wrist and said with a loving smile, "Don't remove these bangles until your marriage, Aditi. They are the Suryavanshi's heirloom bangles." Aditi nodded in understanding and took their blessings.

Next, Gayatri and Indrajith approached, offering more precious jewelry and clothing. Aditi graciously took their blessings, and Gayatri kissed her on the forehead, saying, "Now, I'll be eagerly awaiting my daughter's arrival." Aditi smiled warmly in response, touched by their affection.

Maanav and Radhika followed, presenting footwear, branded handbags, sweets, and dry fruits. Aditi accepted their offerings with gratitude and sought their blessings.

Aarav and Vaishali came forward with a branded makeup kit, sarees, and pearl sets. Vaishali embraced Aditi and said, "Welcome to the family. We'll be eagerly waiting for the day to welcome you into the haveli."

The roka ceremony continued, weaving the bonds of love, trust, and acceptance between Aditi and the Suryavanshi family, marking the beginning of a beautiful journey together.

Laksh and Dhruv continued to capture the moments, clicking candid photographs as well as the significant roka ceremony pictures of Aditi. Their enthusiasm added to the joyous atmosphere of the event.

Meanwhile, Chandini and Chanchala stood by, their eyes wide with awe as they observed the Suryavanshi family. Just a day ago, they had been content that Aditi was marrying a divorcee with a son. However, the opulence and grandeur of the Suryavanshi had left them stunned. It was as if they had entered a world of riches they had never fathomed.

Chandini felt a sense of betrayal, wondering why no one had mentioned the groom's family's true status. They couldn't tear their gaze away from the dazzling jewelry, luxurious clothes, and designer outfits that Aditi had received.

Chanchala, on the other hand, simmered
with jealousy as she watched Aditi adorned in such finery. Her envy burned brightly.

In the midst of these mixed emotions, two individuals genuinely rejoiced in Aditi's happiness: Parth and Deepa. Their hearts were filled with pure joy for one for his sister and another for her friend. Aditi, and they celebrated her special day with nothing but sincerity, warmth and lots of love.

As the Suryavanshi's enjoyed their lunch, the Verma's were busy attending to them. Aditi and Deepa found themselves in the living room, and they noticed Aayansh awakening from his slumber. The baby appeared puzzled in the unfamiliar surroundings, his eyes filled with uncertainty.

Aditi couldn't resist the urge to comfort him, so she went to the swing and gently lifted him into her arms. Aayansh gazed at her with wide, trusting eyes. Deepa, recognizing the baby's needs, found a bottle and they both went to Aditi's room to feed him.

As Aayansh drank his milk, Aditi softly spoke to him in a babyish voice, and he observed her with fascination. Dhruv, who had noticed Aayansh's absence, ventured into Aditi's room and was greeted with the heartwarming sight of Aditi caring for the baby. She fed him, helped him burp, and then played with him, all the while sharing a special connection with the little one.

 She fed him, helped him burp, and then played with him, all the while sharing a special connection with the little one

Dhruv thought that perhaps Aayansh had sensed that Aditi would soon become his mother, and that was why he was so comfortable and content in her arms. Touched by the sight, he recorded the precious moment while tears welled up in his eyes. He discreetly left the room, and Laksh, seeing his emotional state, followed him outside.

Meanwhile, Gayatri noticed the absence of Laksh and Dhruv and asked Chanchala to check on Aayansh as it was time for his milk. Chanchala entered the room and was alarmed to find the baby missing. Panic spread among the Suryavanshi family, and they rushed inside to search for Aayansh.

Simultaneously, Aditi returned with Aayansh to the room to put him to sleep in his swing. The Suryavanshi's breathed a collective sigh of relief upon seeing Aayansh with Aditi. However, Chandini seized the opportunity to degrade Aditi. She scolded her, accusing her of irresponsibility and insensitivity, insinuating that Aditi had taken the baby without permission.

Aditi was taken aback by Chandini's accusations, her heart pounding with anxiety. However, Omkaar intervened with authority, shouting, "That's enough,
Chandini smirked that omkaar is going to shout at Aditi for taking baby without their permission and cancel the wedding. Instead he siad Chandini ji!" He continued, "Aditi is going to be the daughter-in-law of the Suryavanshi family, Rudransh's would be wife, and she has every right on Aayansh more than anyone here including us. I won't tolerate anyone disrespecting her even if it is her own family, if rudra gets to know some one insults his wife he won't sit quietly let me warn you.Chandin nodded her head hurriedly.

Aditi's eyes widened as she looked at the Suryavanshi's.They supported her and didn't ask any explanation she overwhelmed by their trust in her and her tears welled up instantly meanwhile Gayatri expressed her gratitude to Aditi, saying, "You've lifted a great burden from my heart, Aditi. I had my doubts about whether you could love Aayansh like a mother or not, do you care about him or not but today, your actions have cleared all my misconceptions. My Aayansh is safer with you, beta. Saying she kissed Aditi's forehead, sealing her acceptance and love.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•
Give it a follow,✔️ hit that vote ⭐button, and share your views in the comments. 📝Your feedback is not only a source of inspiration but also a signal for me to keep the chapters coming. If the votes are good, I'll be thrilled to post the next chapter sooner.🥰🤗

••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•