Past

Rudra, Aditi, and Aayansh returned home, greeted warmly by their family members who were overjoyed to see them. Gayatri felt relieved and happy that the misunderstandings between them had been resolved.

Shortly after their arrival, Gautam arrived with his luggage. Dhruv instructed one of the servants to prepare Rudra's wing guest room for Gautam to stay in during his visit.

Omkaar: Finally, Gautam, have you accepted our wish to stay with us?

Gautam: Smiling I wish, Dadaji, but my house is currently undergoing renovation. Rudra suggested that I stay here until it's complete.

Durga: That's a good decision. At least with that reason, you'll be staying with us till they return from their holidays. How are your parents.

Gautam: They are good currently in Paris .

Durga: It's good, they are spending time together.

Omkaar:  Gautam your presence will be a pleasure during this time.

Aditi grasped Gautam's significance within the household, recognizing his importance. Despite this, she felt a genuine, sibling-like affection towards Gautam. With a warm smile, she directed her gaze towards him. Gautam reciprocated her smile and inquired, "How are you, Aditi?" To this, Aditi affectionately replied, "Good, bhaiyya."

This unexpected address as "bhaiyya" from Aditi left Gautam in a state of shock. He glanced over at Rudra, noticing Rudra equally taken aback by Aditi's words. Gautam, visibly surprised, couldn't hide his astonishment. Sensing his bewilderment, Aditi quickly reassured Gautam, saying, "I can call you 'bhaiyya,' right? I had this instant brotherly feeling. If you feel uncomfortable, then it's okay."

Slowly emerging from his surprise, Gautam responded, "It's... It's perfectly fine. In fact, I am very happy that you call me 'bhaiyya.'" His words conveyed not only acceptance but genuine joy at being regarded as an elder brother figure by Aditi.

As Gautam took Aayansh from Aditi, who was playing with her hair, the little one looked up at Gautam and smiled. Just as Gautam was about to pick Aayansh up, the child nestled his head in the crook of Aditi's arm, almost as if playing hide-and-seek. Gautam chuckled at his playful antics, remarking, "You're becoming naughtier every day, kiddo." He handed Aayansh the toys he had brought, and the child happily played, sitting comfortably in Gautam's lap.

As dinnertime approached, everyone gathered near the dining table. Aditi noticed that Aayansh seemed sleepy. She suggested, "I think Aayansh is sleepy. I'll put him to bed and be right back." Aditi gently took Aayansh from Gautam, ensuring aayansh finished eating and then lulling him to sleep. She meticulously arranged everything in his crib and also brought the baby monitor as per Rudra's instructions. Meanwhile, the family had their dinner together and bid each other good night.

Later, Aditi noticed that both Rudra and Gautam hadn't eaten. Curious, she approached them and inquired, "You both haven't had dinner yet?" Rudra replied with a smile, "I'm waiting for my wife so that we can eat together." Aditi blushed at his endearing statement and then glanced at Gautam. Gautam, displaying his affection, responded, "It's the first time I'll be eating with my sister. How can I eat without her?" Aditi smiled warmly at his affectionate remark, and the three of them sat down to have their dinner, engaging in various conversations.