odd dream

Eventually, we said our goodnights and went to our rooms. "Have a good night, Kairi," Zoro said it so gently, that I was close to swooning over him. No, but seriously, you should have heard it. 
"Have a good night, Zoro." I smile at him and brush his hand while I walk past. Nami had already rushed up to our room and closed the door behind herself.
Once I'm in front of the door, I hear her rumbling around in there. "I know you have something private going on Nami, you don't have to hide it from me. It's okay. It's none of my concern if you don't want it to be." She opens the door slowly and looks so surprised, a little emotional as well. She would never admit it though, but I have gotten through to her. "As long as it doesn't harm the team I won't let the others in on it. I trust you." "Thank you." I hug her tightly. She relaxed, basically melting into the embrace. I'm sure she needed that. 

I won't be spying on her, but I will keep an eye out for what she is doing. I trust her, no doubt. Well, maybe not 100 percent, since I know she still has something on her mind she doesn't want anyone else to know about. However, she is not the type to give up on a friendship this tight. She might make a stupid decision or two but I know she'll do the right thing eventually. I can just feel it.
With that, I get to sleep, trying to stop worrying for once.

Speaking of stupid decisions, I dreamt Zoro did a bunch of them.
During the night, I dream plenty, since I've got lots to process.
It was a sunny day on the open sea. We are sailing off to the horizon when out of a sudden, the clouds cave in on us. It was dark. Pitch black. It makes no sense, it's the middle of the day. It starts raining heavily. Everyone follows the emergency weather protocol. I hear everyone screaming. I go to check on everyone after I have secured our reserve and belongings. Once I step out, I see a badly injured Zoro leaning against the mast. "ZORO!" I run towards him, but I don't seem to get any further. I run faster but the ground between us is stretching away as if it is made out of rubber...

I take a quick look back checking whether I am even moving. I am. What the hell? Zoro is gone. No, wait. He's fading away! Slowly.

A huge fish comes flying into the ship. It rips the deck of the ship, but not too much so we go down. The fish flops off back into the water. He must have taken Zoro with him. "SHIT!" I scream. I could fall apart right here and now, but I have my other friends to worry about first!

Suddenly, the sky cleared. I find Luffy, a little exhausted but he's okay. Usopp is... drunk? Zoro is gone and Nami? "She has left," Luffy says with dark eyes.  "What do you mean she has left? What are you talking about?" I can barely see through my tear-filled eyes. 

Some guy with blond hair has his back to me. There is this delicious smell in the air. Smells like all the spices I can think of. It's like I'm inside a chef's kitchen. I look around, scanning where I am and what the hell just happened, but everything behind me is purely white nothingness. There's not even the end of the Going Merry. All I see is the bow of her, with Luffy and the blond-haired guy standing there. He turns and doesn't have a face. It takes me in shock, hence I take a step back. This is insane. It must be a dream.
What's the last thing I remember before the weather started to turn? I came out of my room. But, I don't remember getting up. Only falling asleep at night. That would explain why the guy didn't have a face. The brain can't make up faces, only display already known ones. Also, even a badly insured Zoro would never let himself get taken by a stupid fish.

I need to find a way out. This is an incredibly realistic and vivid dream. How would I be able to wake up? What usually wakes me up? Getting killed? I rather not risk it. Falling? There is no long enough fall to bring me to my senses. Alright. Then I guess the last possibility I can think of right now is jumping in the water. Lack of oxygen and the refreshingly cool water should be the safest option to wake me up. I make a run for the railing and jump. There is nothingness at first, but eventually the blue water forms underneath me. I dip in deep, engulfed by the water, I hold my breath as a reflex once I hit the water. I open my eyes and see the room Nami and I share. She's fast asleep, but it is already sunny outside. I sit up as I realize I am still holding my breath. I open my mouth and my puffed-up cheeks release the bit of water I have in them. Freaky...

I still feel very much distressed, especially because of the water in my cheeks. It definitely was seawater, not saliva. You could taste it. I need some fresh air and maybe a glass of water. I make my way outside and check that I didn't wake Nami in the process.

Luckily everything is normal. I faintly hear teh boys snoring once I'm in the kitchen. The weather is nice so I go back outside. I sat on the figurehead with my glass of water still in hand. It's quiet. A slight breeze. But it's relaxing. It must still be very early since I see little bits of pink in the sky.
I exhale deeply. Someone is watching me and I bet you can guess who it is.

"You seem distressed."