Author's Note

Hi Wattpad Family!

This is the sequel to the Way I Love You. It follow's Reese and Mena's three girls.

This story needs a lot of work!

I repeat.

This story needs a lot of work.

I was just starting out as a writer and this story is one of my least favorites. I want to delete it but I decided to leave it on Wattpad because so many people love it.

You will find mistakes throughout this story and any story I have on Wattpad. This is not a professional writing site. Every story on here is free (I think a lot of fans forget that). I'm not perfect. If you knew me in real life, you would realize how goofy, disorganized and unfocused I can be.

I do not own any of the pictures associated with the story. I chose the photos to give you an idea of what I think the characters look like.

Also Please do not copy my story, I take it highly offensive. I work hard to put these words together.

I'm 28, but I still enjoy teen romance stories. I met my husband when I was 15, so I'm a true believer in your first love becoming your forever love.

I hope you enjoy this story. It means the world to me.

BTW if you have a direct question about a part in the story message me or write on my profile page. Sometimes I get too many comments to answer every single one. Also contact me on Instagram (LittleBit194) or email (DamayaMichaels@gmail.com)

Thanks!