》ɴᴇᴍᴇꜱɪꜱ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀꜱᴋ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ《

"I wish we never met, then you wouldn't have met the dead end with this heart wrenching consequences."

-

Date: 30 November, 2021

The bitter antiseptic along with that familiar medicine type scent tickled the older's nose. That sense of smell bought him face to face with that day's clear flashback and he felt nauseous just by in taking it.

Releasing a clogged breath inside, Yeonjun gazed around the hospital arena looking for a certain doctor's chamber. After a while of looking around, he approached the receptionist.

"Excuse me Miss?" The lady at the counter drifted her attention to him for the time span.

"Yes? How may I help you sir?" Gulping down the hard lump, the older spoke.

"Ma'am, actually I am here to collect some documents related to a patient named Choi Soobin who was admitted here just almost 3 months ago... from the case of a-accident."

Despite wanting to keep himself composed, Yeonjun's voice quivered at the end as he finished his statement.

"Give me a moment, let me check this sir."

He just nodded waiting impatiently as the keyboard typing sound resonated around ringing in his ears. After like a minute or two, the lady spoke up-

"Yes. This patient took his last breath on 13 September, 2021 at the evening of 7.46 pm." Yeonjun's insides churned up hearing all of this information all in a go. But he could only soundlessly nod.

"Yes ma'am. This is right."

"May I ask what are you to the patient?"

Despite that fact it was completely a normal question, Yeonjun got a little off guarded by it and only replied after few seconds of contemplating-

"His close friend. His parents are not in the town currently. That's why.. I am here."

The receptionist nodded before tearing off a slip from the desk machine and jotted down something on it.

"May I have your signature here sir? This is necessary." The older only sighed as he took hold of the pen and signed there. The lady gave him that same slip and asked him to go to the 3rd floor to the document section about the patients.

Yeonjun just returned a respectful gesture before walking away, scanning the paper he had been given.

It was an approval slip for extracting the death certificate and other personal documents of Soobin.

After reaching the desired floor, he walked to the documents department about the patients. As he expected, he had to complete thousands and thousands of documents and other stuffs for getting his hand on Soobin's file.

He was thoroughly investigated for why he wanted to suddenly collect this documents like almost 3 months after the patient's death. But the older was truthful about the matter and smartly went through the questions of the hospital authority. The security about this confidential information was no joke. At last, his approval slip was passed to the department. And within a few hours, he was done getting all the files.