》ᴍᴏɴᴛʜꜱ? ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ《

"Body in abyss, Heart at paradise"

Date: 4 April, 2021

A boy having the features of a fox was now busy as he was adorned in a jean apron filled with messy paint smudges over it, and his hands worked tirelessly carefully adding every detail to detail strokes with the tiny brush.

Finally he sighed out letting a small smile crawl up to his lips.

His painting was finished.

It might not be perfect to be honest from all aspects, still it was enough for the male to be satisfied with his work for now

"Done..." The older mumbled in relief. The satisfaction after finishing a work for an artist is unmatched. It was simple.

Just a Morning Dew picture with ladybug. But so beautiful in his eyes.

Only then a knock interrupted his cloud of thoughts, turning around he saw Soobin peeking through the door with his usual sweet aura. And the first thing the younger noticed was the huge artwork displayed infront of the older on the easel.

Amusement took over his expression and he immediately exclaimed in wonder-

"Woah..... Hyung? You drew this?"

Soobin entered still his eyes glued on the work, Yeonjun's cheeks warmer up by the compliment and he just nodded softly.

"Yeah just for clearing the mind. Nothing professional."

"What the- YOU serious? Not professional Huh-?? I swear hyung If I knew how to draw like you, I would have boasted it everywhere. And you being a humble little human."

Soobin commented being hyped up making Yeonjun laugh out loud at him and his unseriousness.

"You are too much now, soobin.."

Yeonjun said this turning around gathering up his dirty, paint smudged brushes for cleaning them. He might not have noticed that his cheeks caught some traces of those paint from the brushes as he washed them.

"Hyung." Yeonjun turned around towards the younger questionably. Soobin saw the blue paint smudge from a distance and just pointed his finger towards his cheeks.

"Hyung you've got paint on your cheeks."

"Huh?-" Instinctively Yeonjun wiped both of his cheeks trying to clean it off with his wet hands. After wiping and rubbing his cheeks for half a minute, he asked-

"Is it okay now?" Soobin stifled in his laugh seeing how messy the older's cheeks looked now. He is just a little kid. He swears. Shaking his head softly with a chuckle, he took out his handkerchief stepping closer to the older grabbing his face by the chin, rubbing the cheek area gently.