》ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ɪꜱ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ《

"How can I love with my heart when
I am afraid to fall?"

-

Date: 20 December, 2021

Currently Taehyun had been working on his notes fully focused while jotting down every valuable information. Well until he was interrupted by a soft knock on his door.

"Yes? Mom? Do you need anything?" The boy saw the elderly woman also his mother peeking inside through the door gap with a light smile.

She entered the room and said-

"Dear, I need to tell you something."

"Yes continue. What is it?" Taehyun asked being quite puzzled.

"Taehyun dear, you might not be able to graduate from this country. Within the next two months that is within February, we will have to move away to Japan."

...........

Taehyun sat there astonished being utterly surprised hearing such thing of changing countries this casually. Finally after properly registering the words, he sputtered out-

"WHAT? M-Mom- No? What are you saying? How can I-I? I have my friends here and I am very satisfied here. Why do we have to leave? It's unfair. Now please."

Now panic finally seized Taehyun as he blabbered all of this things, as his mind for some reason flashed the image of a puppy alike male smiling at him.

Beomgyu.

The woman's features softened up seeing her son's reaction. She just looked away sighing softly feeling guilty.

"You can keep contact with them dear..."

"N-No- No that's not the same. Mom, why? Is it really necessary? Please I don't want to go. I will stay please. Mom.."

Taehyun couldn't hold back and started crying immediately after finishing his words hanging his head down. His shoulders shook violently as tears dripped down his face without any stop.

"I am so sorry dear..." His mother mumbled hugging the devastated male infront patting his back.

-

Yeonjun was low-key busy this days because he was collecting more stronger evidence to take actions against his own father and that devil's spawn Hwangmin. He still remains unaware on how to tell Soobin all of this. Well he still doesn't know that Soobin got to know how he died.

But he still didn't tell the soul who killed him in actual.

Time was ticking and it was getting more and more unbearable, suffocating just by thinking about what to do. Yeonjun was now talking to Beomgyu on his phone.

"Hyung have you decided on how to take steps on this matter?"

Yeonjun sighed.

"To be honest, no... I don't know how to. But I have to do it sooner or later. Just waiting for the right opportunity."

"I see... I am just a call away hyung. Give me a signal when you plan on doing so."

"Hmm. I will. Will talk later. Bye."

"Okie, bye hyung."

With that the call was disconnected as Yeonjun sighed heavily, as his mind drifted on the disgusting amount of misdeeds done by his so-called father.