》ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ《

"I turn my back on heaven and fall from the sky. Everything is gonna be alright."

Date: 15 November, 2021

Yeonjun's lips trembled as he pulled on his hair crying and screaming at the same time. His eyes must have swollen up by this time with how much he was crying. But even after crying so much, he couldn't lessen that immense pain in his chest.

It's been like 2 days since he got to learn that Soobin was killed deliberately in the worst way possible.

And he refused to talk or even see the soul after that. He could feel his presence around him as usual but he could act that he no longer existed despite his heart shattering every single time he did so. What could he do?

He loved that person. Even as a soul he couldn't shake off that strong remaining traces of that feeling.

The older let himself slide against the wall sobbing hard, punching his hand against the floor, wall or whatever hard surface he could find infront of him. He felt like he was being mocked by fate, and laughed at evilly by it.

It's like fate was playing dirty games with him and he was tired of it already. Suddenly the male's door was opened revealing Mrs. Kim who stood there shocked, her hands clapped on her mouth. Running to the male quickly, she worriedly asked-

"Yeonjun dear? Dear? Why are you crying?

The elderly woman immediately pulled the crying and frustrated male into her embrace afraid that he will disappear I'm the thin air if she doesn't do it. Mrs. Kim rubbed soothing circles on his back wanting to calm the heart wrenching cries of the male which indeed worked as those turned into light sniffing.

Seeing that the male visibly calmed down, the elderly woman backed out from the male lightly and asked worriedly-

"Yeonjun dear? Why are you crying? Please don't cry. It hurts me."

Yeonjun was internally grateful to have such a sweet elder in his life but the pain inside his chest became so unbearable that it was getting hard to breathe and suffocating for real.

"I got to l-learn something I shouldn't have known M-Mrs. Kim." He choked out between his violent, heart wrenching cries. The elderly woman' heart clenched at the sight of the broken male, as she continued to rub soothing circles on his back and patted his head gently trying to provide some kind of comfort the younger needed at the moment.

"What is it dear?" She waited but nothing came in reply. Yeonjun was silent but he kept on sniffing contemplating whether he should further say it or not. Because this is a sensitive topic and he kinda let it out by the trance of the emotions at that moment but now that he gave a second thought to this, it's best to not say this until he further investigates into this. Even if it pains him in return.

"I-I... will tell that later.." The woman just shook her head before giving a small smile to the younger.

"It's okay dear. But are you okay now?" He nodded timidly as she sighed in relief.

"Thank God. But feel free to say or share anything to me. You are like my child as well. It really painful to see you suffering."

She delivered this words in the sincerest way possible hoping that the younger would catch the depth of her reminder. And Yeonjun did catch the warmth. He just dived into her warm embrace seeking a sort of comfort he always craved from his own mother. But maybe he was unlucky to get that. So God took pity on him and sent her to him.