》ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ʜɪʀᴀᴇᴛʜ《

"There is always a homesickness or a leftover yearning for a home that was never meant to be ours."

-

Date: 1 December, 2021

Yesterday before going to sleep, Yeonjun didn't have the slightest clue that he would get up feeling so nauseous and dizzy that he wanted to die at this point.

Quickly running to the restroom, he shit the door in an instant before throwing up all his guts. That morning energy resided no more as he that throwing up session used up all of his energy.

Exhaling an obvious exhausted sigh, the older looked at himself through the mirror. Messy.

Dull eyes.

Dark blotches under his eyes.

And the most alarmingly, his skin appeared to be so.... pale.

Shakily touching his face, Yeonjun couldn't pinpoint what exactly was wrong with him to look this ghastly. His body finally stopped shaking a bit, and the older didn't waste a second to quickly wash his mouth and face properly.

This lack of care has gotten him like this.

Finally washing up, still the slight shakiness of his body staying, heart pumping abnormally for no reason, the older came out.

Only to flinch seeing Soobin waiting infront of his door.

"Geez, I thought-

"What's wrong hyung?" Soobin straight up cut through the older's words as he was already impatient and he couldn't afford to wait longer. Yeonjun gulped and slightly frowned at the question.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you running up to the restroom suddenly and it's been like what 15-20 minutes already that you weren't coming out from here. You got me worried sick! Are you really okay or what?"

Yeonjun blinked at the soul infront of him as he processed all the rants. His heart accelerated hearing that Soobin was worried for him.....

Despite the fact the soul was not used to feeling foreign emotions.

"Hyung...." Yeonjun snapped out when he again heard the soft call of the soul who looked genuinely concerned even having his hands extended with a failed attempt to be able to hug the older.

"I-I am fine now... Just felt a bit sick after suddenly getting up. Nothing serious.." for some reason the older's voice faltered at the end as his mind flashed him the image of his restroom's basin getting stained with him coughing out a good amount of blood that one morning.

"You are lying." Even though Yeonjun was aware that Soobin was a sharp person by nature even when he was alive and now still the same as a soul, it caught him off guarded.

Because somehow, Yeonjun knew it himself that something was indeed wrong with him and he just kept on lying to himself.

"I am not." Yeonjun looked away saying this rather timidly sighing out heavily, still feeling his face paler and colder than usual. The soul knew it was useless to argue with the mortal because either way he won't admit that he was indeed lying and the soul had no second thoughts in them.

"I have a small work to do soobin, I will talk to you a bit later."

Saying this Yeonjun pulled out his desk table's chair and sat there grabbing a notebook and pen. The soul just sighed as he snapped his fingers eventually disappearing from the place at the moment. Yeonjun who had his eyes lowered at that moment already got to know that the soul momentarily went away from his side vision.