》ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʏᴇᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ʏᴏᴜ《

"Some people are born with tornadoes in their life but constellations in their eyes. Other people are born with stars on their feet but their souls are lost at sea."

– Nikita Gill

Date: 4 November, 2021

Days seemed to roll by in the blink of an eye at this stage. Just two days ago, Soobin thought to himself that he will engage himself more with the human on whom he was instructed to watch over.

For two reasons.

First, he accidentally caused that incident giving the mortal the ability to see souls and ghosts.

And secondly, because of himself.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu was now coming out of their university as usual wearing their best warm clothes because the air and the weather was gradually becoming icy and frosty cold. Both of them were talking as usual but Beomgyu noticed the older kept on coughing violently throughout the whole day. Even then.

"Hyung? Are you sick? You have been coughing all day today?"

"Actually- just a normal cold. You know, even my throat hurts."

"Again?? Hyung I warned you thousand times already that be careful." Beomgyu said seriously.

"Hey! What can I do if this cold doesn't leave me?" Yeonjun said coughing again afterwards, his chest burning from inside. Beomgyu sighed and patted his back before continuing-

"Get yourself something warm to eat or drink. Let's go home." Beomgyu suggested as Yeonjun just nodded letting out a soft sigh. This past one month was really hard for Yeonjun to cope with.

Still hard to move on. But he had gotten a bit normal by now. But still obviously things can't go back to how it was before.

Two of them walked until both of them had to part away for their respective home. Bidding goodbye for the day, Yeonjun continued to walk back to his place.

He still wonders why he is living there. He just wants to get out of that hell of a place. The only people who is holding him back is Berry and Mrs. Kim. Or even his mom partially.

Yeonjun was in his own thoughts walking quitely through the cold street until he tripped on his feet instinctively gasping as a reaction ready to fall down. But the fall never came. It felt like he got caught by something and was brought back to the standing position. The scary part was that no one was around him.

How is this even possible? He swears he is still sane. He hasn't lost his mind yet.

His hand trembled a bit thinking about the worst possible reasons for what peculiar that happened as he exhaled out a foggy moist breath from the cold. He took a minute to calm himself down and started walking again. Please no more peculiar things. He just wants to rest and cut himself away from the world.

"Yeonjun?" Yeonjun swears his feet got stuck to the place immediately as he heard the call. No no no no there is no way he is hearing things now. That voice came from behind.

The male's heart thumped up and down so agressively feeling scared and nervous hella nervous. Why though?

Still he didn't turn around. No he didn't want to see who was behind. What if it was another wandering soul or ghost? What if he gets in danger for that? No no. He is just overwhelmed. Moreover he was scared to see what he had been wanting to see for the past 2 months.