》ʟᴀ ᴘᴇʀɪᴀꜱ' ꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ《

"I have died everyday waiting for you, darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years,
I'll love you for a thousand more"

-

Date: 9 November, 2021

Afternoon rolled by in the blink of an eye, the sun gone to sleep leaving out the traces of black sky and darkness around leaving the responsibility on the soft silvery moon.

Yeonjun grabbed a thick jacket because it's hella cold outside, as winter is already knocking on the door before going downstairs not bothering to fix his hair leaving it disheveled. Berry and Mrs. Kim who were both downstairs working noticed the male going somewhere.

"Yeonjun dear? Are you going some where?" Mrs. Kim asked politely with Berry also standing there with an expectant expression. Yeonjun gave a light smile before nodding-

"Yes Mrs. Kim. Hanging out with Tae and Beom. I may get late to come back home. So please don't worry about me."

Mrs. Kim just let out an audible 'Oh' before nodding softly.

"Okay dear, be safe."

"I will. Bye Mrs. Kim, bye little berry!"

Yeonjun said with a soft and cheerful tone walking past the front door as he heard a loud happy reply from the little girl saying- "Byee Oppaa." A light hearted laugh escaped the older's mouth as he stepped outside exposing himself to the cold piercing air outside. Damn he still feels chilly even with this thick puffy jacket.

So as per instincts, the older rubbed his two hands together attempting to warm his hands and prevent it from getting way too cold. Until, he again a specific side by him getting chilly. Guess who is here...

"Where are you going?" Yeonjun at this point had gotten used to the younger soul's sudden appearance but still every time he heard his voice, his heart never failed to skip a beat. Well let's just not share this info for now.

"Just getting a drink with Tae and Beom."

"Oh." Yeonjun just gave out a tight lipped expression trying to give out a light smile but failing anyways. The human and the soul both walked towards a specific direction in pure silence. Yeonjun's mind was clouded with various thoughts and negative things still worried for Taehyun who seemed a bit off from his last text.

Inhaling the crisp cold air, the older coughed out a few times feeling the burning sensation come back to his chest again, his nose becoming runny. Geez, his cold had gotten this severe. But did he care?

No. Utmost no.

Soon, Yeonjun reached the place still accompanied by the pale figure of the soul beside him. He immediately spotted the smaller male sitting on a wooden bench by the roadside and quickly scurried towards him.

"Tae. You okay?" This was the first thing the older asked as he couldn't hold back his deep concerns for the younger. The called out male slowly looked at him with a surprised demeanor before giving him a small smile nodding.

"I am hyung."

"Are you sure? Because you are not the type to suddenly propose the idea to grab a drink this suddenly. And minding you we know you hate alcohol. So what is it?"