》ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?《

"Roses have thorns, show me yours, I will show you a heart and soul that is willing to bleed for it."

-

Date: 23 November, 2021

It was bright in the morning as usual. The soul was seated on the rooftop again for having a conversation with the nomeon.

"Casper, you know the sixth soul named Hueningkai already left for his afterlife by this time."

He heard a hum from the nomeon in reply.

"Yes, of course he would. His time of 120 days were over and so was his mission." Casper casually commented leaving the soul in deep thoughts.

"It's been like 10 days he left. I wonder if he has already crossed the bridge leading to the afterlife."

"Well, it's been only 10 days for earth since the soul left. Generally, the time space over there is a lot more different the current time dimension in earth. According to that time space, it will take only 10 minutes for the soul to reach the other end of the bridge but that 10 minute is equivalent to the time of 3 weeks in earth. Am I clear? So... Technically he hasn't still reached the other end of the bridge."

The nomeon ended his note just like that. Soobin didn't know why but hearing all this things now made him restless. He felt terrified and anxious just by this things.

And not to mention, he is indeed the next one to face this thing.

"I am still raged by the fact that you didn't allow me to meet Hueningkai on his departure day." Soobin rolled his eyes just by remembering that stupid restrictions the nomeon suddenly presented him in annoyance.

"Another rule I got to know later on that, another soul like you can't bid farewell to the similar type of soul on their departure day. So technically you weren't allowed to see that sixth soul. Simple as that."

The soul only groaned at that.

"Urgh I hate this stupid rules. Why is this even a rule?"

"You shouldn't know anything about those thing before the right timing. You can't know it earlier than presumed. Some things are meant to be secrets. There is a proper timing for everything. Wrong timing is more worser than you think. It can ruin the balance between the realms."

Again.

This terrifying mystery set by the heaven realms.

"I get it, now shut up." Casper scoffed at the sudden order tone of the soul and just vanished within the next second. As the nomeon left, Soobin let out a heavy huff of breath he didn't even know he was holding in.

Despite being sent to the earth for a limited amount of time, the soul had started to feel anxious about the unknown ending he was destined to meet.

He didn't know whether it was fear or an unknown pull towards someone that made this urge even more stronger.

He was yet to learn many more things.

Tucking away those thoughts at the back of his mind for now, the soul then thought of seeing the mortal living in the house right now. With a whoosh, the soul teleported to the room and saw Yeonjun studying attentively at his study table.

Yeonjun heard a little sound behind him, by this time he didn't need to know who was behind him for the time being. So he didn't bother turning around. But the main thing is that he didn't want to break his concentration turning around that's it.