》ᴄᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ《

"Though my cold heart has forgotten how to call you, I am not alone, it's okay.."

-

Date: 13 October, 2021

The young male supposedly addressed with Choi Soobin now found himself lying on the grass after opening his eyes. So, after getting from his position, he glanced at the surroundings with his blank and empty eyes.

He took the initiative to stand up check himself only to see the gemstone he was provided with called Opal was around his neck like an accessory.

It looked dull.

No brightness at all. Explains the true meaning behind it anyways.

"Now, all of this places look so weird. Where is this place anyways?" Soobin thought to himself.

"As you have no more memory of your life in earth, it's not surprising that the place looks weird for you."

Suddenly, another extra voice spoke out making Soobin scrunch his face as he gazed around him. Then he remembers something. Okay he had almost forgotten it.

"Wait- hold on. Are you supposedly the guardian they sent with me from the heaven I think?"

At that time, his gemstone Opal shone up brightly to form another figure infront of him at first shaping a faint silhouette with it's soothing light. Revealing another person.

"Correct you are. I am Casper who was an assigned Nomeon by the Angelus I suppose you already met before coming here."

Soobin didn't show any extra reaction but he did have a question-

"What's a Nomeon?" The Nomeon called casper infront of him scowled at his query because-

"Tsk- how rude. No introduction? No greetings?"

"I thought you are already used to this kind of things?" Soobin couldn't help but state this thing bluntly earning himself a loud sigh and head shake from the Nomeon.

"Leave it. And to answer your question, we Nomeons are the ones who keeps on continuously coming from the stage before entering afterlife to earth for guiding souls like you. You are the 7th soul as per I was informed."

"I see right." Soobin just nodded because just in this short amount of time, he heard this thing atleast a thousand times already.

"Also there young man, I have to inform you that, no humans can see you unless you let them see you." Soobin raised his eyebrows tilting his head to the side questionably.

"Care to explain?" The Nomeon just muttered "rude" lowly before proceeding further.

"Simple. You have to allow them to see you. Remember you are here for a mission. And any human around this area if recognizes you that might cause havoc among them as you are already dead according to them."

Soobin who quitely heard this now thought-

"My death? But how did I die? I don't even remember."

"That's because it is also part of the memories you lost." Casper replied to his thoughts mingling inside his head. Soobin despite wanting to ask that how the hell the nomeon was aware of his thoughts but unfortunately he was way too uninterested to carry out the conversation.