ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴡɪꜱʜ

"Back to you after roaming the earth, afterlife. Always."

-

Many many Years later:

With that..

3..2...1 and "Choi Soobin wins the best speed ice skating making a whole new record among the university students. Congratulations to him."

Feet screeching under the solid ice, he skated towards his coach and hugged her.

"Good Job soobin-ah!! If you continue to improve like this, you will get call from the national level."

The boy flashed his bunny alike wise smile at the compliment.

"Thank you coach."

Soobin felt goosebumps all over the place due to the loud cheers around. He also spotted his parents at a distance cheering for him, he waved at them and got off the stage to get changed.

Within a few minutes, he changed to his normal attire, putting his varsity jacket in top, wet hair locks on display from washing earlier.

Soobin almost stumbled the next moment from the tightest hug from his best friends. Thanks to their tight embrace he didn't fall right on his ass.

"What THE-

"CONGRATULATIONS HYUNG!!" Soobin cringed from the loud voice but just chuckled from the other two.

"Hyung!! We were cheering for you so loudly but you didn't even notice us. Hmph." Hueningkai complained along with Beomgyu-

"He is so right!! My throat hurts for the screaming. Phew. Man forgot his best friends. I am offended."

Soobin immediately twisted both of their earlobes hard earning yells from the both of them.

"Say that again and say goodbye to your ears."

"Ouchh!! It Hurts.. okay okay sorry we were joking!! Come on man!!" Finally soobin let go of their red visible ears after Beomgyu's words. Both of them visibly whining at the pain.

"Aishh!! Hyunggg!! You can't take jokes can't you? My earrr." The older male only laughed as he packed his backpack attentively to leave for their dorm soon.

"Geez, I didn't tear off your ear that you are whining like that Huening." Soobin ruffled the males' hair. Beomgyu's phone rang immediately at that moment, and his entire face lightened up seeing the caller ID.

"Hello?"

Beomgyu and talked with the other person for a minute before saying pointing towards soobin-

"It's Taehyun. He wants to congratulate you for your performance."

Soobin just an "ah" expression and took the phone from Beomgyu momentarily.

"Hello Taehyun-ssi?"

"Hello Soobin hyung! I watched your match by the way. It was superb. Also congrats on being the champion. You are the best!!"

Soobin chuckled at the number of praises but in the end he only said-

"Thanks Taehyun-ssi!! Means a lot for the support. Here talk to your loved ones."