》ᴀᴍ ɪ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ?《

"There is a graveyard in my mouth filled with words that died not being able to be spoken out."

-

Date: 20 October, 2021

7 days passed by, Since Soobin was granted another access to the planet earth after death for a Mission of 120 days.

He had some progress on catching the most negligible and smallest to smallest emotions just in this few days. But the bigger and the more impactful emotions are still awaited to be caught by him.

"Casper isn't that the same boy who we saw at the bridge or something? Who was crying?" Soobin said pointing towards a black haired male who was walking to a specific direction from a distance.

The Nomeon who was currently in his bodily figure for now just scanned the human who the soul pointed out to and only stopped there for a while-

Because... Casper was well aware of the human walking at a distance.

Every guardian accompanied by these souls are well aware of the soul's human or earthly life.

But according to the rules and restrictions from the afterlife guarder also the Angelus, they are refrained from telling anything to the souls directly.

"Yes. Indeed he is.... Why?...... do you perhaps know him?" Casper asked with hushed out tone while Soobin being unaware of the Nomeon's tone just shrugged.

"Am I supposed to?" Casper sighed hearing the shrugged off reply as he continued-

"Why not follow that guy? Let's roam around for a while." Casper signalled indirectly.

"What are you talking about?" Of course Soobin didn't know what the latter meant and just lifted his eyebrows questionably making the Nomeon shake his head.

"Nothing. Just giving a suggestion. Let's see if you can earn more emotions by following this Human."

"Okay...?"

Without questioning anything further, Soobin started to walk towards the direction of the boy as casper almost immediately took his place in the Opal necklace Soobin was wearing vanishing from his bodily figure.

Soobin had his gaze fixed on the walking boy at a distance, his face stoic as intended.

He glanced at the boy getting on something called bus? Through the door. Soobin mindlessly just walked towards the bus and got up as well.

Well no one can see him, not a problem he has to deal with anyways. The bus being almost empty since it was very early in the morning with only two to three more people alongside the boy Soobin was following for some reason. He doesn't really have a purpose for doing so.... For now.

With blank gaze, he spotted the boy taking a seat in the middle row by the window quitely with a matching gloomy face?

Well, the difference is that one had no emotions and one was full of emotions.

Soobin quitely took his steps towards the empty seat beside the boy and within a few seconds, he took his seat.

Yeonjun's POV~

Can I just erase my emotions please?

I am tired of longing for someone who is already gone forever and will never come back.